Our Very Own "Resident Wood Nymph"

WoodNymph.jpg

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Thank You Uncle, Jerry & Awsum!! I really didn't expect a party. After all, I've been ... distracted ... lately and haven't participated very much. But as a result I have 76 jewelry items and 13 cage sets on Etsy and the possibility of supplemental income. It was so time-consuming!! Anyhow - thank you. Seems kinda unfair that I've had sooo many parties! :facepalm:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Hey Gang!

Sorry I wasn't here for the majority of my 6th Vaperversary. I was celebrating with my two best friends in the world by going on a fishing marathon. Terry and I went on Friday to a beautiful spot with a waterfall. Nothing was biting, but that's been the case here with all of the recent flooding. Then my BF and I went on a two day fishing spree. Saturday we went to a private 10 acre pond and filled our stringer with big bluegill and a couple of largemouth bass. The next day we went to the Stripper Pits and finally found a productive lake where we got more largemouth bass. My BF is now convinced that we absolutely must have a boat! :D

Before or after the topping?

Besides, you're just a party kind of person!

Gotta have the topping! :lol:

Oh yeah - that's definitely me. Party 'till the dawn. :facepalm: Not! The only parties I enjoy are the parties we have here!

ANYONE FOR CAKE ! ! !
(YES - It's All Sugar Free . . . ;))

Just Remember - "Rave" gets the first pick (umm I meant) - Slice . . . ;)

wmPkIee.jpg

Oh my!! :w00t: I'll take a .... slice!

HAPPY VAPEAVERSARY RAVE!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 6 YEARS!!!!!

Thanks, Wuzz! :wub:

Sign me up for some of that!

Ooh you can have as much as you like, Lizzie. I prefer mine with a lot more mileage and some blood in their boots. And preferably more muscle between the ears than below the neck. Just sayin'. :laugh:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
A boat, Raven? They are too much work to load and unload, not to mention the danger of it flipping over, falling out, or it filling with water. Here's your potato salad and topping !!!!!

Awsum finished off the last batch of sawdust, so I had to go out in the cold dark night to find some more, just for you, Raven !! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread