• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

3/21/10 order #278-409

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
The box will come in tomorrow
betcher bottom dollar that tomorrow
they'll be vape...

tomorrow, tomorrow,
I love you tomorrow
you're only a box away...

[derail]
Dude, That is SO wrong! I am screwed up enough with Annie tunes rattling around in my head...

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

There, now were even me with your Annie, and you with my Sesame Street.
[/derail]

This thread needed a slight derailment. Everyone take a deep breath!

Last edited:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I have it. Experiencing the flooding problem frequently mentioned on the boards, and have pm'd a couple of juice box heroes asking for advice.

Not much at all with the bottle on it, but the most intense vape and TH I've ever had without it.

Da smell boss... da smell. Does yours reek? What color epoxy? Got the solder blob? Does the battery fit? Does the switch stick? Whats up? Super Grover wants to know!

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Da smell boss... da smell. Does yours reek? What color epoxy? Got the solder blob? Does the battery fit? Does the switch stick? Whats up? Super Grover wants to know!

Not that I can tell...a little funky when it needs some juice, but no worse than blue foam getting dry.

Grey epoxy.

Haven't looked.

All my 18650's fit.

No problems with the switch whatsoever. Kind of like it.

It's just the flooding problem that others have mentioned. It's real twitchy on the juice feed. When it works correctly, it is fabulous.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Not that I can tell...a little funky when it needs some juice, but no worse than blue foam getting dry.

Grey epoxy.

Haven't looked.

All my 18650's fit.

No problems with the switch whatsoever. Kind of like it.

It's just the flooding problem that others have mentioned. It's real twitchy on the juice feed. When it works correctly, it is fabulous.

Awesome Clyde. Glad you got a winner. My epoxy was more of a pearl white.

sl2222

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
NC-USA
Got mine today too.
1st impression is not bad.
Some flooding but I've noticed that if u use it upside down it rarely floods.
Good vapor but i wouldn't say it's a fog machine.
Flavor and TH are strong.

Hopefully I'll get the knack down quick.

I'm thinking of making that hole near the atty smaller cause I prefer a little tighter draw.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
my sig has the date of this thread in it. lol
my mailman didn't even come to my house (apt building) today. he only graces us with his presence 3-4 days a week. whats this talk about no mail on monday? is it a federal holiday?

Don't think so. Pretty sure of it.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't think so. Pretty sure of it.

You bet your ... there's a mail lady coming Monday! With the way this ride has been im surprised its not a Monday holiday! I'm not far away from being the guy at the post office in the morning trying to get my mail "before I leave for vacation" before it gets put in the mail truck. :pop:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Aw JD, my sympathies. :( During most of this ride you've been one of the patience advocates too, so I'm sorry that didn't help stack the... karma? reality? whatever deck in your favor. Hope it won't taint your experience once you do get it!

Sympathies also to anyone else who ends up disappointed today (because I know that will help A LOT, ha). :-/

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Aw JD, my sympathies. :( During most of this ride you've been one of the patience advocates too, so I'm sorry that didn't help stack the... karma? reality? whatever deck in your favor. Hope it won't taint your experience once you do get it!

Sympathies also to anyone else who ends up disappointed today (because I know that will help A LOT, ha). :-/

Its still only a PV so im more annoyed than truly ....... If there was a mistake and some of the boxes didn't go out early last week as planned JUST SEND AN EMAIL AND TELL ME so im not worrying that it got lost in the mail or whatever. Ignoring people only makes things worse. However, when I sent a nice happy and fluffy email to the hotmail address just now begging for a response that there is at least someone still checking that email, I got a response in 2 minutes. Once again my previous emails regarding a tracking number were "lost in the shuffle". Understood, im sure there's been 100 emails a day, but come on. If you can't get me a tracking number, JUST TELL ME and assure me it was at least actually shipped because first class mail doesnt take over a week.

Update:
Hi Jeff

Your package came back to Carlos for some reason. He received it yesterday and it's going back out today. Tracking is 0308007000019.....

Thanks,
Janice

Wow, guess they forgot to put a stamp on it :) its been 10 weeks today. I'm actually in shock that I got a tracking number, but it hasnt been entered in the USPS system yet :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread