Hoogs turn to Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
so far since i started ordering offline you guys have helped me out so much alot of the juice makes me sick you sent a free sample of somthing to me i tried and nothing no sickness been buying it since i ask alot of questions about products i buy and you answear everyone of them with out sounding like your tired of answearing question's you have every right to have your share of ranting but as i was reading the list i just wanna say one thing. if people didn't already realize that stuff their idiot's that is all common sense lol you guys are great and can't wait for my order keep up the good work

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
gotta say, I made my second Madvapes order Friday and it just arrived today (monday)... the first order I screwed up and ordered the wrong adapter and lo and behold there was an actual phone number on their website and a human answered it! I almost fell over. It was fantastic! They fixed it on the spot. I think they are a great supplier and will be one of the first I recommend. :) thank you madvapes!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Hey, Hoogie, I just heard about the 801 cartomizers.......have these been kept a secret for a reason, or is there something fatally wrong with them.....I've posted a hundred threads complaining about scorched/burned out 801 atomizers, and today was the first inkling I ever came across the existance of an 801 cartomizer (due to a couple of your awesome customers!@!)
I've ordered 6 of them today, if they're worth their salt you'd better stock up, I'm looking and buying!!!!! (Serious Stock-Up-addict here.)
Could you give me an idea how they're made (schematics) PLEASE, there's a few with questions in the above 801 Thread.
Is there a vertical coil, any filler?, cleaning, leaking, etc.
Anxious to see how fast 1st Class mail gets them to me.

Last edited:

Tinman402

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
pulaski, tn
I got nothing but good things to say about madvapes.. Matter of fact I just suggested to 2 of my friends order all their starter kits and supplies from there and they are happy too... Good service and I guess I am one of the lucky ones that had a error in my favor.. I ordered my first batch of juices and some empty 510 cartridges... Well the order came in and to my surprise instead of cartridges (which after using for a week I was starting to be annoyed with and thinking I would try cartomizers next order) I got a 5 pack of 510 cartomizers.. Way to read my mind dude... Thanks a million.. I will never use a cartidge agian unless in a pinch...

Keep up the great service and flavors... Your my baskin robbins of e-juice...

Later
Kris

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hey, Hoogie, I just heard about the 801 cartomizers.......have these been kept a secret for a reason, or is there something fatally wrong with them.....I've posted a hundred threads complaining about scorched/burned out 801 atomizers, and today was the first inkling I ever came across the existance of an 801 cartomizer (due to a couple of your awesome customers!@!)
I've ordered 6 of them today, if they're worth their salt you'd better stock up, I'm looking and buying!!!!! (Serious Stock-Up-addict here.)
Could you give me an idea how they're made (schematics) PLEASE, there's a few with questions in the above 801 Thread.
Is there a vertical coil, any filler?, cleaning, leaking, etc.
Anxious to see how fast 1st Class mail gets them to me.

We had these made for us so as far as I know they don't exist in this form anywhere else but I've been wrong before :). These have got some nice flavor to them and as long as you keep em wet they seem to churn out nice coolish flavorful vapor. hoog

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I got nothing but good things to say about madvapes.. Matter of fact I just suggested to 2 of my friends order all their starter kits and supplies from there and they are happy too... Good service and I guess I am one of the lucky ones that had a error in my favor.. I ordered my first batch of juices and some empty 510 cartridges... Well the order came in and to my surprise instead of cartridges (which after using for a week I was starting to be annoyed with and thinking I would try cartomizers next order) I got a 5 pack of 510 cartomizers.. Way to read my mind dude... Thanks a million.. I will never use a cartidge agian unless in a pinch...

Keep up the great service and flavors... Your my baskin robbins of e-juice...

Later
Kris

Thanks Kris, always appreciated the kind words and glad our error worked in your favor :)

hoog

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
We had these made for us so as far as I know they don't exist in this form anywhere else but I've been wrong before :). These have got some nice flavor to them and as long as you keep em wet they seem to churn out nice coolish flavorful vapor. hoog
Thanks, there are some questions on the thread link, maybe if you can't post to it, PM me, we need to know more about the inner configuration please.
I'm totally sold on the 801's for best flavor......

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I just happen to have one in my pocket.. No schematic and haven't torn one apart yet but it appears to be very similar in nature to a 510 carto. Stuffing comes about 2/3 up the tube. Looks like a wire coming up the side and them goes down through the middle. 2.5 ohms.

hoog
THANKS, that's what we wanted to know!! Can't wait to try them. kate

[edit] just saw the review from leggomyears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You should have told me you had 801 cartos, shame on you. I could have made you a millionaire by now. My loss is your loss.
But be ready, I have to save up and buy a bunch of 801 cartos. So gotta get back to work. And you too. Cause you're not a millionaire yet. Me either.

Last edited:

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Hoog!

When I first started ordering from Madvapes I lived in California and you always got my order sent out withing 24 hours! It was and IS one of the reasons madvapes is one of the ONLY places I order from--and THE ONLY PLACE I get e liquid from! Another reason I love you guys is that your customer service is THE BEST I have EVER come across!! and good customer service hard to find these days....The last time I ordered from you I was in the process of moving to Hawaii ...I ordered like the day before I had to get on a plane (it was a kinda big eliquid order) and STILL you all had it shipped within 24 hours..I RECEIVED my stuff just a few days after I got to Hawaii...
The USPS is CRAP here!! Let me tell u I ordered a Laptop from Bestbuy on the 9th of September...BestBuy Shipped it the next day...The USPS LOST my package...so I called Bestbuy to find out what was up--They sent another Laptop GUESS What ...USPS LOST THAT TO!!!!!.....but I can tell from the tracking it's NOT Bestbuys fault...They are however going to send me ANOTHER Laptop ....UGh...anyways ----my point is people really should be aware that the USPS mail system is run by a bunch of MONKEYS and that Madvapes has no control! LOL!!!

I'll be placing another order with madvapes soon....I love you guys and I hope all the obnoxious people giving you all a hard time dont ruin the amazing attitude you have with your customers!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread