Hoogs turn to Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
So here it is 7 days since the posties got Hoog's shipment, and it still hasn't arrived. NC is about 500 miles from me here in PA, and I think First Class mail, uh, isn't.:(
We'll probably have to upgrade to Priority (more $$$) just to get "normal" mail service, even if it's just 'down the road a piece'.

USPSTracking.jpg

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Dude, I feel for you, but I can't begin to think why you would have not recieved your shipment in a timely manner.

I swear I'm not trying to rub it in, but my order from both madvapes and LiteCig were placed Friday morning and I got the notice from the PO that they arrived (and are waiting for me) today (Monday). Both were shipped 1st class, madvapes from NC, and LiteCig from PA, both to Panama City, Florida.

Last edited:

needtoknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
TN
I have ordered from only a few suppliers and the service I have gotten from them was OK. I tried MV disposable to check out a 510 and have not looked back since. Have only had a couple of small equipment problems and they were handled quickly and very professonally. I am in customer service and I DO KNOW that you can't please everyone and there are some people out there that are just trying to get something for nothing, but the majority of people just want to pay a fair price for good product and get good service.
With that all said I truely believe that Mark and his staff knows and operates by these principles and IMO is the best supplier I have found thus far. And like any service that I use I will continue to give them my buisiness and reccomend them to others, and just like any service based buisiness if Mark and his team fail to deliver once I will probably take it as a fluke and try again but if it happens twice I will just go away quitely.

FYI 80% (or more) of truelly dissatisfied customers don't raise a fuss they just stop comming to you. So I would not worry about the ones that are yelling as much as the ones that use you and don't say anything but don't come back those are your potential loyal life long customers.

Just my two cents, and I agree that with the service I have gotten so far I owe you a drink. (but it will have to be a pepsi LOL)

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
In the continuing saga of slow mail delivery, after 9 days of waiting, I called the number listed on the USPS website (1-800-275-8777) for tracking packages that haven't arrived after more than 5 days. Well, they don't have any tracking information listed for that number. Huh! I also signed up for e-mail notifications for any changes to the shipment, and so far I've got 2 mails from them stating that as of the 27th of July that package was in Cornelius, NC. Still.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Man, that really rots... but it looks like MV shipped it... the USPS never had it leave NC... mine has an additional entry for "processed through Sort Facility...NC 28228" yours does not (it is Priority Mail tho).

Strange. But not MV's issue, I would guess. Unless they packaged it wrong or something (doubt it).

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
In the continuing saga of slow mail delivery, after 9 days of waiting, I called the number listed on the USPS website (1-800-275-8777) for tracking packages that haven't arrived after more than 5 days. Well, they don't have any tracking information listed for that number. Huh! I also signed up for e-mail notifications for any changes to the shipment, and so far I've got 2 mails from them stating that as of the 27th of July that package was in Cornelius, NC. Still.

that sucks flyertom, open a ticket with us and put in your order # so we can take a look. might be easier to reship it.

I called usps on another order today and they have no response other than wait, typical.

We never had any problems with the huntersville po and although our move has changed us to a new po I think the actual process hasn't changed since everything is sent to the Charlotte hub where it is sorted and sent off.

We had a lost package from May that we reshipped, just show up at the customers location the other day. Must have fallen behind a shelf.

Some day I'll go in to the po and everyone will be vaping the stuff from all the 'delayed' packages :)

Last edited:

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I concede.
As crappy as their management and sorting is here, their carriers, while looking like rejects from an 80's sitcom, do not throw packages.....that I'm aware of.

USPS is pretty craptacular, however they've still to beat my Royal Mail record of having a postman toss a $500 cellphone that required a signature over a 6 foot fence to leave it sat on the doorstep, in pouring rain.

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
I also know the feeling Flyer... I actually had an order shipped via the USPS that on day two, arrived in Champaign, IL which is 15 minutes from my location. It then was shipped to Rockford, IL, some 70 miles away and sat there for three days, before FINALLY reaching my location...

Very frustrating!

My apologies for the derail. It's Hoog's turn to rant! ;)

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi yankee, we had to turn off pm's and we're also trying to fix our email so it forwards to our ticket system..

At one point, we had pm's on various forums we sponsor, emails, rma requests, crm requests and phone calls.. It was totally unmanagable and we were losing messages or not responsive enough if we didn't check everywhere, everyday..

So now we are down to emails and our ticket system and phone which has helped quite a bit..

Unfortunately, right now our email is like this giant churning pump of system messages, receipts, ship notices and sometimes a hidden customer email and as much as a pita the ticket system is, it lets us track and maintain correspondence without forgetting to do stuff so we're trying to get everything though that eventually.

MadVapes :: Support Ticket System is the best place to contact us via computer and our phone is (704) 624-8551. Our latest 3dcart template upgrade removed our phone # from our website but it is the top topic on our terms and conditions page, haven't had a chance to get it back on the home page yet but will..

hoog

Irons

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
MI
I found MV pretty much on accident when I was looking to buy my first e-cig and comparing prices on kits, and reading customers reviews.
Well, I feel I hit the jackpot first try with your great prices, selection and fast shipping. I live way out in the boonies and order most of the stuff I buy
online and your shipping is consistantly superior in my experience.
Keep up the good work, I'm a happy customer and I just turned my brother in law onto vaping and he borrowed my computer and ordered kits, carts
and juice from MV on the spot!
:toast::thumb:

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I would like to add my experiences with madvapes.com. I have ordered several times from them and never had an issue with service. although I did get a bad disposable kit, I didnt even notify them as it was $10 american and the atty was worth that.
I have ordered from them and litecigusa.net on the same day and madvapes ordered made it to my door 2 days faster than the order from litecig. and I know that it wasnt either of the vendors issues at all. My orders just seemed to get out of charlotte fast than where litcig is located. Hoog has always shipped ultra fast and is always generous with orders.

Nothing but an extremely happy customer here, Keep up the good work Hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread