A PBusardo Biking Review & Contest Winner - Blue Mist Brandied Pears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
Good review and great that ur staying in shape.
Good job bad answer on winning and thanks pbsuardo for the contest.
I've been vaping some pink watermelon from blue mist and while it's good for me the
Flavor seems to drop off quite quickly even though there's plenty of juice left. Maybe because it's all vg but my other vg juices dorm ave and goodejuice don't have the same problem idk
Anyways thanks
Tim

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
@Badanswer - Congrats! I'll get it in the mail as soon as I can for ya. It's about a 10-12 mile ride. I really enjoy it!

@expat - Thank you!

@Timothy Cullen - Thanks! Oh yeah I'm staying in shape, but it's the shape I'm staying in that sucks. So you're saying the flavor is subsiding with steeping huh. Could very well be, although I haven't experienced it. Changing for sure, but not dropping off. Maybe you're vaping it too much. If I stick to a juice for more than a couple days I feel like the flavor subsides/changes which is why I'm always changing up.

@mwa102464 - Thanks! Yes, I LOVE where I live!

@CapableVapable - And the camera dropping to the floor of course.

@son et lumiere - Very kind of you. Thanks!!

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Cool review!

In the spirit of thinking outside of the box, I think we the viewers should vote on what on location Pbusardo could do his next review from.

Should he do a Halo review while sky diving?
How about a few vapes from Johnson Creek while wrestling a bear?
Oooh, I got it! A Juicy Vapor review while shredding a totally wicked wave.

This way, he gets to stay in shape this summer, we get our reviews, and everybody's happy.
:p

GeekyGirl36

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
USA
Cool review!

In the spirit of thinking outside of the box, I think we the viewers should vote on what on location Pbusardo could do his next review from.

Should he do a Halo review while sky diving?
How about a few vapes from Johnson Creek while wrestling a bear?
Oooh, I got it! A Juicy Vapor review while shredding a totally wicked wave.

This way, he gets to stay in shape this summer, we get our reviews, and everybody's happy.
:p

I agree, this review was really interesting just because "we" went on a trip. lol I second the idea of a Johnson Creek liquid review while wrestling a bear. ;-)

M_FactorX19

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
N.E. Tennessee
as always great reviews! what kind of bike do you ride? i ask because im a roadie. i actually race road bikes and ride between 40-60mi a day. i was a smoker before i started riding road bikes and obviously the two just dont go together. im sure my riding will greatly benefit from me no longer smoking. its amazing i was about to ride 100+ miles or race competitively. look like you have a great place to ride there. keep it up and keep the great reviews coming!

this is my main road bike. its a heavily upgraded Fuji Roubaix ACR that as shown sits at 15.4lb
attachment.php

sorry for the large pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread