"Heads up" Avoid USPS for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay333

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2014
LaGrange, GA, US
Yeah, USPS has not been doing good at all since the beginning of the year. There were quite a few sorting facilities shutdown recently and that seems to be the cause of all of the delays. I have always preferred USPS until recently. I'm hoping they will pull through and get back to normal. I know personally every package except for 2 that I have gotten within the last month (around 15-20) has been at least 1 day late, most of them 2 or 3 days late. Thank God my vape mail from today wasn't late. I would have hated to have to wait any longer than necessary on my Bambino atty. You can find more information about the situation by googling "USPS delay"

cuse4ever

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2014
tennessee
March 9, 2015 , 2:18 pm Delivered, In/At Mailbox

um, no it wasn't. i checked my mailbox before i came home, nothing. checked tracking at 5:30 pm, it was out for delivery. pretty neat trick, usps... or you left it at the rental office and couldn't be bothered to leave me a notice. this goes on with nearly every single thing i have delivered.

lipadj46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
Queensbury, NY
I too have had horrible luck with USPS as of late. Glad its just not me. Up until this year I have never had a priority mail or even 1st class package miss a delivery date. Many times it would come a day early. Lately though (like my last 5 packages) it's been a mess. The best is I ordered from a place in Chicago, first class, and the package disappeared in Arizona for 4 days, I live in New York. Wait for it... I called the company and told them what was going on and the kindly sent out another package priority, it got routed through Phoenix too!

Jovey

Jan 24, 2015
within my own thoughts....
Glad i'm not the only one noticing that. I have vape mail on the way and when i clicked on the tracking site, it showed it's not moved for a few days! :(

......i NEED myyyyy juice!

Wanted to add it's probably due to the major snow storm we had here in the midwest/southern states last week. Although, it was close to 60 here today....time to get those mail trucks moving boys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread