NicRiv now RiverSupply

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So they changed the name.. they got nicotine right on out of the name. It doesn't appear that the business model is changed in any significant way or at least not yet they still in their introduction mention nicotine and vaping but they literally say that they want a new name that's not going to hold them back from the future I wonder what that could possibly mean...hope it works.
I mean I guess this could have been in the works for many years to change the name or be completely unrelated to anything going on right now but it makes you think

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
A. Definitions

In response to comments, FDA is including definitions of “accessory” and “component or part” in parts 1100, 1140, and 1143. As stated in this final rule, an “accessory” means any product that is intended or reasonably expected to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product, ...

(Comment 69) A few comments expressed concern that the rule would create incentives for manufacturers to separate nicotine-containing components from nonnicotine-containing components to evade regulatory requirements. They stated that the rule would allow minors to purchase nicotine delivery systems, as long as they do not contain e-liquids, and obtain the e-liquids from other sources (e.g., friends, parents, online).

(Response) FDA understands these concerns. However, this deeming rule covers tobacco product components and parts intended or reasonably expected to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product. ...

Deeming Tobacco Products To Be Subject to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as Amended by the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act; Restrictions on the Sale and Distribution of Tobacco Products and Required Warning Statements for Tobacco Products

Yeah, having the word "Nicotine" or "Vapor" on your Company DBA would kinda make it Hard to Argue that your products do Not fall into the Above category.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread