please help me, i am out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrElder

Feb 25, 2020
I have been vaping for 4 years now. I am using the baby beast tank. I have 3 of them.
I have never used anything else because,, well, it works fine for me. My problem is that I am having a hard time finding coils. I used to by clone coils on ebay for dirt cheap. There are no longer any coils on ebay. I cant find any coils online. They are either out of stock; or very expensive. What do people do nowadays? Do people still use the baby beast or has everyone
changed to something cheaper/better? I always use Q2 .4 Ohm coils. I only found 1 place online that has them and they are $20 for 5 of them (including shipping). What would you guys do? I was so happy with the clone coils. They were inconsistent but cheap. Some would last 3 days and some would last 10 days; but for $1.35/each I was happy.
Thank you for any advice you can give.
MrElder

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi MrElder. Welcome to the ECF.

If you are in the USA, and with the way things are going FDA-wise, I would STRONGLY Suggest looking into getting a Re-Buildable Tank.

As well as some Nicotine Base so you can make your own e-Liquids.

Last edited:

MrElder

Feb 25, 2020
WoW! Anise, muchos gracias you are so helpful.
$2 each/free ship is an acceptable price.
the ones for 8.95 are out of stock (as are most places); but 2 bucks is good enough.
thank you SO much.
zoiDman; thank you also. Yes I mix my own. I have a headache right now because I am trying a
new batch of THE-MAN. That stuff is SO good, I can't put it down and I get a headache if I vape too much.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I have been vaping for 4 years now. I am using the baby beast tank. I have 3 of them.
I have never used anything else because,, well, it works fine for me. My problem is that I am having a hard time finding coils. I used to by clone coils on ebay for dirt cheap. There are no longer any coils on ebay. I cant find any coils online. They are either out of stock; or very expensive. What do people do nowadays? Do people still use the baby beast or has everyone
changed to something cheaper/better? I always use Q2 .4 Ohm coils. I only found 1 place online that has them and they are $20 for 5 of them (including shipping). What would you guys do? I was so happy with the clone coils. They were inconsistent but cheap. Some would last 3 days and some would last 10 days; but for $1.35/each I was happy.
Thank you for any advice you can give.
MrElder
Good news - there are many brands of compatible coils that will fit your Baby Beast! Here's a post that lists many of them TFV 8 coils compatible?

If you hunt clearances and watch for deals in the Bargain Bin, Shinyitis and Stocking up threads there's a good chance you'll snag some good coils inexpensively. There are still plenty varieties in production but with potential bans it might be a good idea to get more sooner than later. Good luck!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've had the same problem myself, but with a different tank. I've been using the original Uwell Crown tank for what seems like 3 - 4 years now. Absolutely love them. I had a stash of replacement coils but recently couldn't find them. Finally found some online at Element Vape in the resistance I wanted.

Time for me to find a new tank. I know how to rebuild, I just would rather not.

• Agree
Reactions: salemgold

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I've had the same problem myself, but with a different tank. I've been using the original Uwell Crown tank for what seems like 3 - 4 years now. Absolutely love them. I had a stash of replacement coils but recently couldn't find them. Finally found some online at Element Vape in the resistance I wanted.

Time for me to find a new tank. I know how to rebuild, I just would rather not.
Did you get the RBA for the original? I was buying every drop in coil tank with RBA I could find for the long haul.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Yes, I bought 4 of them when on sale for a buck each. Like I said, I prefer drop in coils. I'm lazy. Lol.
I know what you mean, drop ins are just so easy LOL I have a large supply of drop in coils for when I can't build. This year was one that I couldn't build for months. So always good to have a supply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread