Banned? Help!! I have been out of the loop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Even if the FDA orders a ban on flavors, it won't take effect immediately. A court will order a delay because the move will be argued that such a ban is unconsitutional. But in the long run, the FDA will likely get their ban, so prepare the best way you can, while you can. It's explained in this video.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Auntie3x - I've just sent you a private message (PM). To read it...go up to the top of the page and you'll see your Inbox. It'll show a 1 in it, indicating my message is there. Click to drop down the message list and then click on my message title. You'll go to the conversation and will see what I've written to you, and you can respond to it, too.

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
Why is there nothing you can do? As long as one is aware of the pending situation, preparation can happen and they wont win, at least with each one of us who is prepared. I will not let the antz and gov and BT or BP win as far as my vaping goes.
Maybe I could chew some tobacco. Redman tobacco. I don't think my wife would you like to chew tobacco though. I'll figure it out

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Me and my wife are switching back to cigarettes. I know it's not healthy but there's nothing I can do. I got about 2 months worth of juice. After that I shake hands with Philip Morris. Not a happy camper
Before I'd do that, I'd vape zero nic DIY flavored ejuice and get the patch.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I would seriously not go back to smoking. There are other harm reduction methods that do not involve smoke.

Nicotine gum and patches. Nicotine crystals (flavored) in pouches and Swedish Snus. I've used the pouches and they are pretty effective for the times I can't vape.

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
I would seriously not go back to smoking. There are other harm reduction methods that do not involve smoke.

Nicotine gum and patches. Nicotine crystals (flavored) in pouches and Swedish Snus. I've used the pouches and they are pretty effective for the times I can't vape.

I'm not sure if Snus is legal here. I could get Skoal chewing tobacco. But not snus. I'm not sure I'm going to have to look into it I'll figure it out

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
At this point nobody knows what the FDA will eventually do with it regulations. So far they are only talking about banning flavored e-cigarettes. But really nobody can say what they will ban at this point.

Well, apparently there is grumbling among meddlesome, knee jerk politicians about creating "tamper proof" devices, so be on high alert. The clock is ticking. Again. Ugh Senators Urging FDA to Ban Hardware in Bi-Partisan Voice

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Me and my wife are switching back to cigarettes. I know it's not healthy but there's nothing I can do. I got about 2 months worth of juice. After that I shake hands with Philip Morris. Not a happy camper

Hey.. why would you do that?

How much do the two of you spend on cigarettes?

For 75 dollars you can get a liter of nicotine which will last years.

For 20 - 35 dollars you can purchase a tank that you can build your own coils for..

there's no need to stop vaping and go back to smoking.. there's time to buy what you need and learn still...

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Not sure, OP, if you can order from these sites but in case anyone missed this: ejuices.com has 30% off today only. Quite a few of us have gotten the Aegis Solo for about 25.00 after the discount and free shipping.
    GeekVape Aegis Solo 100W Mod Only

Gremlin DIY has vanilla flavorings on sale cheap:
    Sale

• Informative
    Reactions: gerrymi

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2017
    Hey.. why would you do that?

How much do the two of you spend on cigarettes?

For 75 dollars you can get a liter of nicotine which will last years.

For 20 - 35 dollars you can purchase a tank that you can build your own coils for..

there's no need to stop vaping and go back to smoking.. there's time to buy what you need and learn still...
    I don't know we haven't smoked steady for a long time. What cigarettes cost $10 a pack and we would probably smoke $20 a day. I'll figure it out. I'm not trying to be too optimistic but it's possible that this may not even happen. I read somewhere that President Trump is not too sure about this. I hope it's true.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I don't know we haven't smoked steady for a long time. What cigarettes cost $10 a pack and we would probably smoke $20 a day. I'll figure it out. I'm not trying to be too optimistic but it's possible that this may not even happen. I read somewhere that President Trump is not too sure about this. I hope it's true.

take the money and just buy you a couple good RTA's and some nicotine..

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

Here are some links:

Vaping Community e-liquid Calculator - Vapocalypse Calculator

100mg Nicotine Liquid

(buy nicotine suspended in the VG)

E-Liquid Calculator - Best DIY Vape eJuice Calculator

Buy Coppervape Hussar Project X RTA Silver 316SS 2ml 22mm Atomizer

Things like VG, PG, and flavorings will always be available for DIY so you don't have to worry about those.. same goes for wire for coil making and cotton for wicking.. those things will always be available.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there

Jewell

Sep 15, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Sorry, this is all greek to me, I am so confused!
    I’m an oldish white haired lady and I have heard a vape store clerk talking to a new customer & using me as an example of how anyone can learn to build. Ha!
    It seemed overwhelming to me at first but there’s so much online info and nice people who are good at explaining things and willing to share information, as you’ve seen on this thread.
    Now I just gotta figure out the DIY E-liquid part. I ordered a starter kit from Nicotine River but I know I’ll need to stock

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Not sure, OP, if you can order from these sites but in case anyone missed this: ejuices.com has 30% off today only. Quite a few of us have gotten the Aegis Solo for about 25.00 after the discount and free shipping.
    GeekVape Aegis Solo 100W Mod Only

Gremlin DIY has vanilla flavorings on sale cheap:
    Sale
    BTW you do know the rebuild deck for the SMOK TFV8 baby will work in Cerebus tank that comes in the Solo kit. Might want to hunt one down for future use

Reactions: Haktuspit

Glinda

ECF Veteran
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    OMG, will ever stop! I guess it will when nothing is available. I may have to go stress shopping! LOL

I'm doing that as I sit here while digging for more stock up related info and reply to alerts. I have 5 vape related pages open, alongside various other e-shopping sites for pet stuff, household stuff, etc., seriously, I'm indeed stress shopping!

• Agree
    Reactions: bnrkwest
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread