Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Heyya friends,

so I am using freemax m1 coils and NEW e-liquid (get brewed) and the vapur is harsh af which is annoying. It takes like at least 5 or 10 mins of using it actively until it becomes smooth vapour? What seems to be the problem? The liquid is from UK and the coill primed properly.

Cheers

T
Hi,
How many watts are you feeding the M1 coil? How old is the coil?
What is the VG/PG ratio, nicotine type and concentration, and flavor of the juice you are using?

Cheers
I

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Heyya friends,

so I am using freemax m1 coils and NEW e-liquid (get brewed) and the vapur is harsh af which is annoying. It takes like at least 5 or 10 mins of using it actively until it becomes smooth vapour? What seems to be the problem? The liquid is from UK and the coill primed properly.

Cheers

T
    Ayo - what do you mean by harsh af? Strong throat hit? Burnt taste? Please be more descriptive about what you are using for a mod, etc.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It takes like at least 5 or 10 mins of using it actively until it becomes smooth vapour? What seems to be the problem? The liquid is from UK and the coill primed properly.

This quote tells me everything. Even though you believe it is primed properly, it's obviously not because you experience harsh hits from dry/burnt wick at first, then you get smooth hits after a while.

Solution: You need to saturate the coil more before using.

• Agree
    Reactions: Ed Brown

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    After you saturate the coil and then install it, close the airflow on the tank and take a few drags WITHOUT hitting the fire button - this will suck some juice into the coil head.

After that, turn the wattage down significantly lower than what you normally vape at, and vape it like that for a minute or two before you start vaping at your usual wattage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread