Any single flavors that taste really good all by themselves ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
You might want to check out blends that are formulated to be single flavor mixes. OSDIY and Excig Express have some good ones. ecig express has DIYorDie's recipes pre-mixed. I haven't tried the blends, but if they're as good as what I've ended up with following his recipes long hand, you'll love them.
DIYorDIE Concentrates

I do a lot of single flavor tobaccos, but you're not interested in those. The only single flavors I still vape occasionally are good old CAP VC1 (I always have some on hand, I think I'll always crave it), INW Custard, and FA Irish Cream.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just looking at any single flavors (non-tobacco) that work real well when not mixed with any other flavors.
And, if you will, please tell me the manufacturer and at what percentage you normally add of this single flavor.
(maybe some kind of fruit flavor ?)
Thanks a bunch ...
Closest I could fine:
Recipes with 2 flavors, sorted by Rating
Mustard Milk - Simple Strawberries and Cream952 - Strawberry (TPA), Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
Strawberry Cheesecake743 - Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA), Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
Night Shift v1by gcrannel320 - Cappuccino (Cap), Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (Cap)
Sancho296 - Peach (TPA), Pineapple (TPA)
Atmose Chifles317 - Banana Cream (TPA), Caramel (Original) (TPA)
re: Scottes777

For percentages you could start out at blenders suggested. YMMV.

Reactions: Elites

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
+1 for OSDIY. I love the blue raspberry slush for stand alone flavor. Also an ADV is TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Good if you add some TFA Vanilla Swirl, TFA Bavarian Cream and some TFA Sweetener to it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What % for the vbic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread