• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

August/September meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
EVERYONE:

I talked to the owners of Zombie juice and they are willing to let us do our meets their at the store. It is a good size place to hold us all. Which to my count there is 8-10 of us right?

If anyone or I can do it: ideas, dates etc.. and someone or I can talk to the owners of Zombie juice some more about having our Spokane Vapors meets there.

No body???

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
I don't think anyone is opposed to a meet its just hard to get motivated when the last place fell through and its hard to find time when everyone has the time to meet. I think its a great idea and I'd still love to get together again.

Same here!

Yeah, I kind of fell through too when the last meet didnt happen. But I talked briefly to the owners of Zombie Juice and they said they are prefectly open to us going there. So how about we plan one or have ideas for it and I can talk to the owners of Zombie Juice and see when we can meet up. I know not everyone can make it and everyone is busy. But those that can make it can meet up. Would anyone be up for it? day? time?

Monica Drye

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by johnnymaestro
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Monica Drye

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by johnnymaestro
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread