Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I know I'm tired, and I've had a few, but am I the only one that can't understand a thing he's trying to say?
I think you will be fine with the VCT4 batteries, I still use the VCT5's and still believe they can do 30 amps, but that's my choice and I don't sell that to anyone else, and I will NEVER see that kind of output anyway. If I hit 40 watts I've had a REALLY BAD DAY!! Kinda like today!
As @Baditude says, I seriously doubt you will ever see anything over 120 watts, IF you ever even get there! What are you using now that you need so damn much power for? I can't for the life of me understand this argument!

JBrentonK

Oct 2, 2015
Well I build low for massive vapor. Like, .8 ohm lowest I go. Maybe .6 but only due to the ohm reading low on the device!! I use 20 guage for this. Won't use me lower so we kinda the same. But I expect to see significant vapor from my Atty cubed RDA and Gemini RTA. So I build them coils for the full 80ish watts they sometimes hit round 50ish 4 good Vape. But 80 is low, and I cpwct to see 120- 1800 and even 200 watts. Due to the RX doing 250 I should b thankful lowest it allows is .1 ohm or I'd blow up. But yep gonna do more cloudin soon and spect to build a good .08 ish put it at 200 watts and kick that high octane Vape, wit my Gemini. Glass starts to get hot sumtimes. Its OK. But it really pumps it, at 200 watts ;)

Now I Vape .6 or .5 during month, but Vape kanger ni coils too, ssocc. N I Vape at .05 lowest on 3 boxes so far fuchai Kbox 200 n laisimo all .05 boxes. Dna does .01 so... Doubt I ever do that...

I'd like to Vape around .3 not.25! And maybe do some .4 ish or .35 that's a real good #. But I enjoy the massive vapes, once I get the coils to not burn my cotton.

Tfv4 beast coil 8 Clapton six don't ever try it n x4 Clapton is 20x more vapor smok lied yes I will get the arctic v8 on the 1st too need a good .3 is or .1 vape .4 is fine myvapoestore sells like 12 different types of coils for that tank!!!

Edit

I Vape w my vt 200 by hcigar it capes 20 watts for probably 3 days or so. No 18650 or li ion batts!!! Great mod, beaut, def worth it, no worrying bout bat life with the installed 3x lipo batt, has best appearance even over the expensive mods I've seen. Way best hwck I might just buy 2 more one blue 1 black!!!!!! Instead of the nasty battery mod that must use huge impossible batteries. This wat I do thx!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
If'n u unto go low likes dat, ues needs to have sumptin dats gonna kinna be happy wit it. I's gots a Pico mod, un I kin runds da .2 coils jus fin on dat un it's aliyt wit dat. I gots it summen dik 400 deg at 35 wetts wit jus a sangle bat on it un it's plenties of power. If'n use tink youse needs more dan dat u kin crank it ups to more degs or wetts, I tink it kin go 2 600 degs un 75 wetts, so dats plenties of pewer ues can ren offin it. I's don'ts reallys sees why's you gonna needs da 200 wetts from da bigger mods ues lookin ats.
C, it's all bouts usin whats u gots wit a bit of cents 2 gets what ues tink ues needs.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Liionwholesale tested them vs some 40a efest and 30a efest with the vtc4. BTW every1 recommends this batt ur wrong. Liion concluded that the vtc4 is best out of them but not by much. N that it is the best 30 a battery.

The Efests are 20A batteries, at best, so of course the VTC4 tested out better than them. While the VTC4 is a good battery, it's definitely not a 30A battery and never was. And not everyone recommends it as the best battery, there are better ones...

Is there a good alternative to the Sony VTC4? | E-Cigarette Forum

The only true 30A batteries are the LG HB2, HB4, and HB6. The VTC3 is close but runs too hot to call it a 30A battery if you directly compare it to the others.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Be way thx to u guys ;) I'm prolly buy an RX and a dna !!! N again thx to u I be buying lots of vtc4!! And lg hg2!! Bcuz I feel totally safe I just hate dna pulls 23 amp n we get no explanation... For that stupid stunt...

Huh? The DNA200 datasheet says it draws 23A maximum from the batteries. If you do the math it also comes out to 23A.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread