Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I got new stuff! I'm gonna load up King's Crest Duchess and Majestic No. 79 first I think. And I think Nerdcore Believe is gonna be steeping for a hot minute.
OMG gonna live vicariously through you then. Please report :pop:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am vaping Ahlusion Lemon Cream (because it never disapoints) and Mr Vape RY4 (for the same reason) and lastly Quick Nic Checkmate and I am pretty sure I am going to buy another 30ml of this because I blew through this last one pretty quick

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
OMG gonna live vicariously through you then. Please report :pop:

Duchess is good but nothing special yet. The lemon w/ blueberry bakery (Majestic No. 79) is next. @fancypants really liked that one. It has a true blueberry smell, I know that!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I am on a NO BUY so plan to live through everyone else on this thread for awhile. Please report all details. Nothing is too trivial :w00t:
Me too. I ordered a few reorders with the Breazy sale (Sicboy MBYC and Deviant, THRST Devour), but loving Devour I am interested in other lemon/blueberry flavors.. Love the reviews! The list gets longer...

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
It looks like the price drop is permanent on the larger bottles. That's awesome! I've never vaped any Lost Art juices. Do you have any favorites here?
Folks on Facebook are raving about this line today. I have not tried any yet. But if enthusiasm is an indicator, we are in luck!!! Hahaha [emoji41] [emoji39]
It looks like the price drop is permanent on the larger bottles. That's awesome! I've never vaped any Lost Art juices. Do you have any favorites here?
I haven't tried this line yet, but thought this was interesting for all you lemon lovers.
19a93345d728f761c0afcccec2fe09f3.jpg

It sounds like a lemon milk shake -- that's a new take on sweet & sour.[emoji522] [emoji509]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
I got:
Smoozie- Very Berry Banana
Wisconsin Dairy Co.- Pistachio Ice Cream
Met 4-Golden Ticket
Cassadega- Cannoli Be One
I'm anxiously waiting for a review of the Pistachio Ice Cream. And I see you finally left the CB1 in your cart. [emoji106]
I like it and have almost vaped through the entire bottle, it's a definite reorder! Glad I bought two bottles during the sale!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
This weekend I have been vaping way too much high VG — that heavy chest feeling. I am vaping a new one from AiV called Sultana. It is a pear eliquid that I am really liking. Sultana is a type of raisin but I am not tasting any, YEAH! AiV can tend to be subtle but I find the pear flavor to be really tasty and a strong medium in boldness for me. I am getting more of a juicy pear. If you are interested, Sultana can be found in the C.Room behind the Red Door. I did order a new one from AiV the other day — Hello Cherry. This is a cherry and violet flavor. It is a limited edition that will be available until May 13. In addition I reordered 15FF.

The other new eliquid that I am vaping is Stash’s Blue Sky, a bunch of lemon stuff, pound cake and wild blueberries. The description said something about dotted with blueberries and this is true. Like most high VG eliquids the flavor is on the subtle side for me. I have steeped this for a week so it could change with a longer aging. I do find Blue Sky tasty regardless and these are two flavors I like.

To counter the high VG, I have also been vaping Mr Vape RY4 and am just about done with my first 125ml bottle. Actually I have been vaping it a lot in the last week or so. I need to finish up this bottle as my recent reorder has arrived. Also finished my second bottle of NET.com Cinnamon Sugar Cookie.

Today I received an ejuice exchange with Sue. I won’t list them but they are all new to me so look forward to trying them. In exchange she is getting mostly repeats that she likes plus a few new ones.

Last edited:

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
I think it was you @emptyteacup asking about my new IPV5 mod? My Vapor Store shipped it to me unbelievably fast, and free!!!
I'm a creature of habit and was reluctant to try a new hardware vendor, but am glad I did.
The more I vape with my IPV5, the more I am loving it. It's much bigger than all my mini mods, and that took getting used to. But the added battery life of two 18650's more than makes up for the bigger size.
This mod also contains the celebrated YiHi chip, so a simple PC upload will keep this technologically up to date for a very long time.
There isn't a coil made that this mod can't handle, so it's suitable for any tank out there.
It is easy to use, and vapes like a dream. I ordered some ceramic coils and a Kanger Top TANK, in Silver, to match my IPV5. The ejuice tastes better, less harsh; it's good for flavor and cloud chasers alike. (Can't beat the price at My Vapor Store for this mod, and batteries.)
I highly recommend this mod!!!

Nope it was @jrenae who asked me....[emoji102]

Last edited:

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
How do you like the iPV5? I've been eyeballing it for a few days now. And yeah I keep taking CB1 in and out of the cart. I don't like cannolis in real life! :lol:
Sorry, @jrenae4, just realized it was you who asked me about the IPV5. I just posted a review... it's a winner! [emoji106] [emoji7]
Guess I spoke too soon. I was just told that I couldn't vape outside the coffee shop, although apparently you CAN smoke. That makes a whole hell lot of sense...

There's no public vaping bans in effect in California that I could find. Anyone have any insights?

Edit: I guess there IS a ban on smoking in the downtown area where I was, but it appears that it's enforced unequally. I wasn't even blowing huge clouds, but I guess they're willing to overlook smokers and not vapers. That's some bullcrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread