Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
After my recent experience with juices in plastic gone bad (his hasn't happened with all my plastic bottles, so I am guessing some vendors use better quality plastics than others) I will actually be swayed toward vendors who sell in glass bottles. I won't keep a juice in plastic for longer than 2 months in future which means I most likely will need to transfer the juices into glass, which is a factor that will matter in future orders.

An additional observation I've made is that squishy plastic bottles seem to be worse then harder plastic bottles in terms of juice preservation.

Yes squishy bottles are much worse. juice starts to taste like plastic. I have not had much problems with TPR's plastic or SDV. I think they steep faster but they do not taste bad. Or maybe I just finishthem faster? I had some Bryce's that turned black in a few months and smelled horrible.

I have had just the opposite experience. I find that my TPR eliquids turn very dark. Also same with certain flavors from AHL especially with some of the flavors ending in "cream".

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I am not sure if I have linked this correctly but I might start putting lengthy reviews on the General E-Liquid Review

Valhalla - Stash Eliquids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with chanel, post to Stash'bd web site. Your description is detailed and worded well. It would help them sell more!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
My French Dude is here! I ordered it less than 24 hours ago. Who would have thought I could get my hands on it that fast in Australia?

Having purchased it in Australia it was sold with zero nic. That means I have to open my bottle of 100mg unflavored nicotine.

54dcfad1050e6c606ae28754addaebf8.jpg

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
wow $18? Anyone had these? pear Cake? Vanilla custard???

Quick search shows me @chanelvaps & @I'mnotZak ordered from TMAXX a year ago. what did you guys think?

I tried 2 of their donut flavors and 2 others that I don't remember off the top of my head. None the less, they all became closely acquainted with the kitchen drain.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I tried 2 of their donut flavors and 2 others that I don't remember off the top of my head. None the less, they all became closely acquainted with the kitchen drain.

haha well with $5/30ml I wasn't very hopeful. Thanks anyway!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
This will be brief because I am away from my laptop and don't normally post from my phone. I heard from Josh at stash today, and I have it on excellent authority that a new flavor will be released before the sun goes down today. He also loved @AnthonyB "s review of Cinnamon Girl and I will post more on that when I get home. SO HOLD THE PRESSES AND GET YOUR CREFIT CARD READY!!! New goodness will be released any moment now! :shock::shock::shock::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
This will be brief because I am away from my laptop and don't normally post from my phone. I heard from Josh at stash today, and I have it on excellent authority that a new flavor will be released before the sun goes down today. He also loved @AnthonyB "s review of Cinnamon Girl and I will post more on that when I get home. SO HOLD THE PRESSES AND GET YOUR CREFIT CARD READY!!! New goodness will be released any moment now! :shock::shock::shock::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Woohooo! It's such a rare treat to have the manufacturer of a juice line praise me for a review of THEIR liquids!

Thanks for getting his attention Malinda :)

Being in Australia, scooping up one flavor at a time is prohibitively expensive so I am going to wait until all the new releases are out and put in one large order.

Cinnamon Girl was gobbled up in my Crown within 2 days and that's while I am vaping other juices in other devices. Man, what a great juice. I am keeping the other Half for steeping to see how it develops which is what I am doing with all the 15ml sampler bottles.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Here's the email from Josh at Stash ELiquids, with his permission. And, I did catch one thing in the last line or two of his email, with the new flavor's release there will be a
SITE WIDE SALE!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi Malinda!

Great to hear from you and thank you so much for passing along Anthony's review. Really glad that he's enjoying the blends, and reading his reviews leaves Vicky and I simultaneously laughing hysterically and beaming with pride. What really strikes me though is how he mentions that he finds himself enjoying flavors he normally doesn't go for...in my humble opinion, that's the highest form of praise and the part of his review that means the most to me.

Anyhow, not a lot of time today...just wanted to say thanks and to ask you to pass along our thanks to Anthony as well.

That said, be on the lookout....next new release (and site-wide sale) are coming soon. Very soon. Like...before-the-next-sunrise kinda soon ;-) Feel free to share that info with the group if you like.

Thanks again Malinda!

Best,

Josh

uc

6921 Vickie Cir
West Melbourne, FL 32904
Phone: 321-802-4954 | www.stasheliquids.com

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
Well how unexpected. Just for the sake of it I was searching Australian vape sites for the French Dude and happened to find it for $35 Australian at a site called Vapestreet.com.au . That is for a 60 ml bottle. Why is it so cheap?

I get it here for $29.99 and on every Wednesdays the place has a %20 off! So I get it even cheaper.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Here's the email from Josh at Stash ELiquids, with his permission. And, I did catch one thing in the last line or two of his email, with the new flavor's release there will be a
SITE WIDE SALE!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi Malinda!

Great to hear from you and thank you so much for passing along Anthony's review. Really glad that he's enjoying the blends, and reading his reviews leaves Vicky and I simultaneously laughing hysterically and beaming with pride. What really strikes me though is how he mentions that he finds himself enjoying flavors he normally doesn't go for...in my humble opinion, that's the highest form of praise and the part of his review that means the most to me.

Anyhow, not a lot of time today...just wanted to say thanks and to ask you to pass along our thanks to Anthony as well.

That said, be on the lookout....next new release (and site-wide sale) are coming soon. Very soon. Like...before-the-next-sunrise kinda soon ;-) Feel free to share that info with the group if you like.

Thanks again Malinda!

Best,

Josh

uc

6921 Vickie Cir
West Melbourne, FL 32904
Phone: 321-802-4954 | www.stasheliquids.com

::furiously checks e-mail every 5 minutes::

Seriously though, I'm also in Florida, and it's dark here. COME ON!

Impatient? Me? Noooooo.....

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Stash=GOAT

Greatest Of All Time.
. I Don't know why I thought it was funny you had to clarify what G.O.A.T stood for.

::furiously checks e-mail every 5 minutes::

Seriously though, I'm also in Florida, and it's dark here. COME ON!

Impatient? Me? Noooooo.....
. It's almost 9pm in stashland, should be any time now.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
. I Don't know why I thought it was funny you had to clarify what G.O.A.T stood for.

. It's almost 9pm in stashland, should be any time now.
"before-the-next-sunrise kinda soon"

Could be 4 AM

Hope its a deserty bakery kind of thing, Creamy or caramel or some kind of dark rich kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread