RDA Best RDA for Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordannn15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
I am looking for an rda with the best flavor. I also need to be able to fit fused claptons, about 5-7 wraps, and inner diameter of 3mm. I need airflow that will be good for lung hitting, I don't want something with a really tight draw either. I don't ever do mouth to lung. I will use it on my IPV4s. My current setup is a velocity clone with dual 5 wrap fused claptons with 24g core and 34g claptoned, the flavor is good but I want it to be better.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I am looking for an rda with the best flavor. I also need to be able to fit fused claptons, about 5-7 wraps, and inner diameter of 3mm. I need airflow that will be good for lung hitting, I don't want something with a really tight draw either. I don't ever do mouth to lung. I will use it on my IPV4s. My current setup is a velocity clone with dual 5 wrap fused claptons with 24g core and 34g claptoned, the flavor is good but I want it to be better.
Darang RDA is tge Absolute best flavor RDA i ever used.

Second best is freakshow Mini.

I am currently playing with the deadmodz V2.

This is botg a real cloud chucker, and a flavor Atty in the same RDA.

The deafmodz V2 is a 4 post deck witb pgrex cover

Flavor chaser about the same flavor as the freakshow Mini

Cloud chaser totally non restrictive Lung hit. Two cylon 15x2 mm airflow

This gives you tons of flavor and MONSTER clouds

The pyrex glass allows you instantly see if the wick is wet or Dry

I'm about ready to review the deadmodz V2 in my blog but i will cut to tge chase. I LIKE IT! I just bought three more for my vapocalpse to go with my 5 Kayfuns, and three Silverplay Nano.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Goon, Petri, Troll, Velocity. You can get pretty good clones of the Petri and Velocity. I think the Troll and Goon are reasonably priced. 528 Customs has recently come out with a 22mm version of the Goon which is even cheaper.
The Velocity is nitva good Atty for flavor.

Ibwill agree with you in the petri and troll. Never usedva Goon.

I would add

Darang
Freakshow Mini
Deadmodz V2
Mad Hatter Mini
Stumpy
Mako Shorty
Derringer

Reactions: abesh

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Try a more modest coil. Those high wattage fused claptons are great for full, thick vapor, but they can kill flavor. I tried them and went back to good old 26ga 316L duals and flavor is more pronounced. With that said, my favorite flavor RDA is the Manta V2. Small chamber will not allow your coil preference, but with dual 26ga 316L 2.5mm @ .25ohm, flavor is on top. Yeah there isn't a cloud comp in this atty's future, but we're talking flavor, and I have that.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Whats the dif as far as flav between hobo drifter and 3.1?
They're close in terms of flavor, IMO. I prefer the Drifter due to it not having the annoying "quick release" barrel that the 3.1 does. Quick is not the word I'd use to describe the removal of the 3.1's barrel. An exercise in frustration seems a more apt description. Still, the 3.1 produces very good flavor so I put up with its flaws. It's a moot point, however, as the 3.1 is no longer in production. The Drifter is fairly easy to obtain and cheaper than the 3.1 was ($75 vs $90).

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
They're close in terms of flavor, IMO. I prefer the Drifter due to it not having the annoying "quick release" barrel that the 3.1 does. Quick is not the word I'd use to describe the removal of the 3.1's barrel. An exercise in frustration seems a more apt description. Still, the 3.1 produces very good flavor so I put up with its flaws. It's a moot point, however, as the 3.1 is no longer in production. The Drifter is fairly easy to obtain and cheaper than the 3.1 was ($75 vs $90).

Thanks drifter ordered.

Tooty

Oct 6, 2015
I built a vapers cloud prophet in a single coil non traditional way and it's majic! .4ohm @5.5 volts, pure joy, amazing flavor.

Attachments

• 0927161935a~2.jpg
    0927161935a~2.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread