Digiflavor "drop" rda spitback issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coils&clouds

Apr 1, 2018
Sacramento CA
so i was wondering if any other drop owners have issues with Claptons and fused Claptons especially spitting juice like 2 seconds into the puff until there's like 25% saturation and it stops it happens to far into the puff to purge it that much every puff I'll do a normal purge and start pulling and then boom hot juice drops to the back of my throat not pleasant lol but other builds just have not enuff flavor for me I have spaced em and it doesn't help its like all the juice that's held up in the wraps of the claptoning hits a certain temp and just comes spewing out I've gone higher watts and it just happens faster and hotter less airflow and it's too hot for me. I figure it may just be the design of this rda but I wanted to see if any of you have the drop and if you have any tips thanks and good day !

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
so i was wondering if any other drop owners have issues with Claptons and fused Claptons especially spitting juice like 2 seconds into the puff until there's like 25% saturation and it stops it happens to far into the puff to purge it that much every puff I'll do a normal purge and start pulling and then boom hot juice drops to the back of my throat not pleasant lol but other builds just have not enuff flavor for me I have spaced em and it doesn't help its like all the juice that's held up in the wraps of the claptoning hits a certain temp and just comes spewing out I've gone higher watts and it just happens faster and hotter less airflow and it's too hot for me. I figure it may just be the design of this rda but I wanted to see if any of you have the drop and if you have any tips thanks and good day !
I use Clapton’s in my Drop, never used Fused Clapton’s though, and have had no spitting issues unless I’ve dripped too much juice and drawn on it too quick, and even then it’s more noise than spitting. Have you looked at your wicking, if it’s lose in the coils then this could be an issue, I believe your wicking should be a good snug fit. I hope you get to the bottom of this as it’s a very good rda.

Reactions: Tonee N

timemachine

Jun 1, 2018
I have a drop dual single round wire 3mm 6-7 wraps. I have notice more spit back. But when I use fused clapton
same diameter the spit back disappear. I used less cotton but there is still tension going in and out try to slightly tilt and lower the wire toward each other. I never built clapton but fused clapton hold more juice and more flavor . Check also the air flow control I'm rockin' mine 6 holes open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread