Best single 18650 60+ watt box mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
The nano one kit arrived today. My first impressions: I'm used to the 510 connection being on the right side of the mod and this one has it on the left, I keep expecting the fire button to be on the other side. The menu system also seems to be a little hard to navigate, I am just using wattage mode for now. It is really hard to lock the firing button to put it in your pocket, it keeps taking me into the menu with three clicks when I'm trying to lock it with five.
Pros: battery life is pretty dang good even though I have been cranking it up to 50w, it's been at least 150 puffs last time I checked and my HG2 hasn't drained yet. I really like all the wattage/tc options it gives me. The screen is nice and bright. It feels good in the hand even though I wish the firing button protruded more. It doesn't seem super durable compared to a metal mod but it feels less cheap than the pico I saw. Its a good form factor, I think it probably compares favorably with the VT mini. It fires without any issues so far. I have taken it to the 60w limit of the tfv4 nano Clapton coil. I will try it on the horizon Arctic once I can pry it free from the 510 pin that literally ripped out of the KBOX 40w and signaled its demise.
The TFV4 nano tank has great flavor now that I've got the coil primed (took a lot of juice down the coil and low wattage vaping). Clouds are great. No real complaints so far except for the learning curve compared to my old mod.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I want amid that costs under $60, and can push up to 80w with a single 18650 (don't worry I am ordering a lot of them so I don't care if they drain fast.) I also want Temperature Control. I am looking at the IPV D3 TC and the Sigelei 75w and the Smok Xcube, which do you guys think is better or is there a better box mod in that price range out there for me?

I'm a big fan of the eVic VTC Mini and istick Pico.

Both are capable of 75 watts do Temp Control, can vape all the way down to 1 Watt for tootle puffers.

Both are firmware upgradeable. Tge eVic VTC Mini started as a 60 Watt device. But quickly ulgraded to 75 watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread