Beware of the Quit Smoking Purists

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Well.. sense Kristin wont check her PM's LOL.. I've decided to go with " QuitSmoking.com E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread" because i didnt want it to be too generic and this state the threads purpose nicely I think..

too long?

Edit: is there a rule about not advertising other forums in threads?

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I PM'd you a few minutes ago. Check YOUR PMs silly! :p

I suggested "Quit Smoking E-cig SubForum Chat"

Don't want to look like we are advertising another forum - ECF may not like that.

Well.. sense Kristin wont check her PM's LOL.. I've decided to go with " QuitSmoking.com E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread" because i didnt want it to be too generic and this state the threads purpose nicely I think..

too long?

Edit: is there a rule about not advertising other forums in threads?

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Hey, were being moved nitejanitor
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/switching/193268-e-cigarette-forum-discussion-thread.html the thread just above this one. I think most folks have gone to bed, but come post in the new thread, we'll be happy to have you.

A mod will post a link to it here so all who are still catching up with this thread will find us.

Have you discussed this with another mod already? or do you want me to just close this now and direct everyone to your other thread?

ClayK

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
VA
What does "being moved" mean? Is this thread going to be closed or something?

This thread would be closed since it's changed in focus. This thread would still exist, but closed for comments, since it had run it's course. A new thread with the new focus would be created and all new posts would be there.

Have you discussed this with another mod already? or do you want me to just close this now and direct everyone to your other thread?

I think JP asked UTR, but I'm not sure the status on it. He can comment better on it. If the path forward is to close this, I would say just do it and redirect to the new one. However, if that's not the path forward and more discussion needs to take place, keep this one open. Personally, I think it's run the gamut but that's me. Some other people might have more to say on the matter.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread