[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Good morning, folks. I hope the week is starting off well for everyone. That's a beautiful baby, Evie. Can we see some of those pics, Meka? Enjoy your trip, JC. How's that new TV working out, Soulman? I agree with you, Gary. CA Dream is definitely a top tier juice. I like your new avatar, Squeak! Nice to hear from you too, Angel. Did I forget anyone? Well, I do miss hearing about Prophet's love interests, Midniteoyl's and Theya's incisive wit as well as others, but life gets busy for everyone sooner or later, I suppose. Stuff happens...whattayagonnado?

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
My grandbaby that wasn't due until August was born yesterday morning at 12:40 a.m. May 16, she weighs 620 grams about 1 lb 6 oz, and is 11.5 inches long. She is so so tiny. She is breathing on her own right now and maintaining her blood pressure. She will be in the hospital until August. Just keep my grandbaby & me and my family in your prayers.

0c4ae3eff22ae6e7d76a474190ad563f.jpg

{{{MY Princess}}} love and prayers pouring up and to you from SC!! :wub::nun:

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
goodness iml8.. think you got about everyone!

the tvs awesome! got a hdmi cable the other day and WOW what a difference! plus just realized i have a pc input so i can hook up a laptop to it so that i can stream movie directly to the tv! wee!!

evie.. so sorry that the youngin is here so early.. but medicine is good for lots of things now.. and this is one of them! prayers heading ya'lls way!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Thanks yall :) Man, that sun really did a number on me, I'm still getting dizzy/nausea spells. Or maybe I caught something, my throat has been really irritated the past couple days.. When it rains it pours :glare:
When I was a teen we went backpacking in the high country in Utah. I got hot and cut my T shirt off and pulled out from under my back pack. We were about 1/4 mile from the lake we were planning on making base camp and were looking around for a good spot to set up camp. Found one I sat down on a fallen tree, leaned up against another and slid the straps off my shoulders the straps scraped off the two huge blisters that were about the size size of a silver dollar one on each shoulder. man that hight altitude and thin are lets the sun through real good. I was sick for the first 3 days of the trip.

Reactions: mekakeisei

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
i used to be a year round swimmer (competitive - team) and one time we had this swim meet down in florida. we planned an extra day or two in there so that we could all as a team go play on the beach/ocean. had an absolute blast.. but i wore/washed off the sunscreen and got the worst sun burn ive ever had in my life. like could not compete in the event that my parents had shelled out all this cash for me to attend. i remember the fevers from it are so awful... getting comfortable is impossible or nearly so... its just a rough spot to be in...

hope ya heal quickly. aloe is your friend.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Looks like a blast! If I ever go on a cruise, I am definitely getting a pirate hat to take, lol.

I feel your pain with the sun. I have a slight sun allergy. I can get sun poisoning in an hour or two, even with sunscreen. My entire face will swell and my eyes will swell shut. So if anyone ever wondered why I'm horrifically pale.. :lol:

Also, my partner is half filipino, so he has naturally tanner skin. I remember the first time we went to the beach here and I kept telling him to put on sunscreen. He wouldn't listen to me and told me he would just tan in the sun. Well, after him being red and getting those enormous blisters, he listens to me when I tell him to put on sunscreen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread