• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Boca Vapes, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the old thread, but it's been closed.

I honestly love this place. It's my go-to place for vapes and supplies. I love their juice, and I've become friends with some of their employees. The ones I encounter, anyways, are very knowledgeable and know what they're doing. I hang out in the lounge all the time and I'm enjoying it. I'm guessing most of you know the place, but if you haven't, yet, definitely check it out.

I usually go at night, somewhere between 6 and 8, and just hang on the couch in the lounge, talking to Mike, the guy who introduced me to the place (he's the guy who works in the lounge) and other customers.

Who else goes there?

Never been to Boca Vapes. Is it worth the drive down from WPB? I'm a big fan of Village Vapor, Co in WPB but always in the market for a good B&M.

Boca Vapes have high end mods? I need a good high-end mod shop.

They have a number of high-quality authentic mods. I got my Raijin from them, for example. BV juices are my personal bench-mark for juices, based on Kevin's (the owner) insistence on quality control and use of good, safe ingredients. He follows the science very closely and keeps a close eye on all of the ingredients he uses in his juice, and if an ingredient proves to be harmful, he'll trash it and never use it again, and will in fact pull the juice off the shelves.

Never been there, typically I drive down to Vapor Shark in WPB.

You can't hang out at Vapor Shark. You can hang out at Boca Vapes. They have a lounge with a small juice bar bar, a TV with ChromeCast, and often play video games. Plus, the cloud comps are pretty awesome. And I've found that the people who work at Boca Vapes are way more knowledgeable on their stuff than Vapor Shark, Sean is definitely one person to look for... he's a vaping powerhouse. Sarah's another, though she likes to pretend that she knows less than she really does... her sense of humor. They are much more laid back than Vapor Shark, as well, but ready and willing to help.

And while you're in the lounge, talk to Michael. He's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread