Boca Breeze Retooled! And Something A Little Extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Me too. When first started vaping all I wanted was tobacco flavors, as close to analogs as possible. Then started mixing a few mint flavors with menthol tobacco. Taste then evolved to pastries, candies, vanilla cream, etc. For the last couple of months been loving coffee flavors, especially Kona Cream. Was ready for another change and my first bottle of Boca Breeze arrived today. Rushed home from the post office and dripped some into a new 1.5 DCA. Good stuff. Definitely fruity but I can't really tell which fruit. Possibly a hint of blueberry, not sure. But I really like it. Good job Justin.
Ez, its funny you mention that, sometimes our personal tastes change and flavors you disliked might have developed differently the second time around...

I dunno, I find that I take periodic breaks from flavors as well

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm chalking most of it up to my tastebud nerve endings finally having a chance to grow back.

Things I haven't eaten in a while certainly taste better right now just as my taste in juices is changing. The ones I find I don't like anymore are the very sweet ones that I was vaping weeks ago. They are too sweet now.

The reverse is also true. I purchased quite a few juices that were listed as having complex flavor profiles and I found them flat. Now weeks later they've come alive. It wasn't a steeping issue, it was a tastebud issue.

Another advantage to quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread