Boca Breeze Retooled! And Something A Little Extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey Guys,

So I am happy to offically announce the re-tooling of Boca Breeze!!

I love this juice. I thought verson one was awesome, but now it is even better!!

For all those who say that Boca has a "soapy taste", which I have never experienced with version one, this retool is for you!

I have to say, its my all day vape currently....

Until I make the next one... Speaking of...

I am also happy to announce that there are more flavors in the works!!

So keep your eyes peeled! Fingers agile, and tastebuds primed, cause Im about to drop flavor bombs all up in here!

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Hey Guys,

So I am happy to offically announce the re-tooling of Boca Breeze!!

I love this juice. I thought verson one was awesome, but now it is even better!!

For all those who say that Boca has a "soapy taste", which I have never experienced with version one, this retool is for you!

I have to say, its my all day vape currently....

Until I make the next one... Speaking of...

I am also happy to announce that there are more flavors in the works!!

So keep your eyes peeled! Fingers agile, and tastebuds primed, cause Im about to drop flavor bombs all up in here!

I like to alternate throughout the day between a nice smooth creamy sweet coffee that I have and a fruit flavor. I have found a few fruits that are tasty but have an acid like sharpness to them that I don't really care for. Would love to find something without the bite if you know what I mean. Would this fit the bill?

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I will order some of this Boca Breeze you speak of in my next order.

Always up for new fruit vapes. That's quite honestly been one of the most solid and compelling reason to stay off the cigs for me....all the flavors.

Cigarettes have like three basic flavors that are combined in some form or manner:

1) Dirty Ashtray
2) Cough Syrup(Menthol)
3) Camel Anus

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
River, this most definately fits the bill...

I hate that acidric taste and I have retooled against it even more :p

I hope it'll pass your judgement should you purchase some, needless to say, I wouldnt be posting about it if I didnt think the flavor was awesome..

Also...

The one new flavor I vaped of the 6 (oh snaps....) I mixed up has passed my test... and I am my own harshest critic... If there is even a pause for consideration... the flavor doesnt pass my test... :p This Juice's name is bottle number 2 for now lol :p

But this one... OH SNAPS!

Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Do you guys have any sample sizes available? or plans to have sample sizes?

I have so many 5-10ml bottles of stuff kicking around the house it's not even funny. Really picky about my flavors.

A good way to market it might be to throw in a 2ml bottle with some of your larger orders. Truthfully that's how ProVape got me hooked on a certain flavor they sell.

Regardless I'll buy a bottle with my next order...what's one more bottle in the house :)

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
It's not actually a bad thing Justin.

Basically vaping has made me realize I don't need to be tied to tobacco flavors anymore and it's opened up a whole new world.

When I started I wanted a cigarette look alike device with something that tasted like cigarettes. Within a few days I realized I wasn't smoking anymore so why look like a smoker and have juices that taste like cigarettes. Its much more fun carry around a device that looks like you could club a mugger with it in a pinch and exhale vapor that smells like fruit.

That's just my personal experience, whatever motivates you to stay of cigarrettes is the right thing!

Quick question: Do you know off hand if Boca falls into the realm of tank cracking juices? Some of the cinnamon and/or high citrus juices react badly with clear tanks. Not that I'm using many of those but I have some clear pieces for the ody that I'm always worried about.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
@Miami: of course I am bringing v2 to the meet tomorrow! I also got some treats to try :D

@EZ: lol I know what you mean, I have seen some mods that look like their usage deserves to be taught at in a self defense class... like holy shinikies batman! But ya man, why limit yourself... I have the hardest time, because its like I cant get fixated on a flavor for to long.. I have too many to choose from//make... O.O Also, no tank cracking, its not a highly acidric juice, no citrus in it, I would forewarn if it did :p

@Bish: Try it! >.>

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Afternoon guys, I got to tell ya I got he shipment of the Boca breeze. Thanks Justin, So this morning I made a new double coil and double wick. 1.2 ohms. So I opened the juice and Bang the smell.

I thought i was in some kind of health food fruit convention. so many hints of different fruits. I said hey perfect its breakfast time. Ok so i took my first drag and I tell ya, I TASTED something! Couldn't really distinct what it was. So I took another long drag. I think I can taste hints of all kinds of fruits melons like some kind of sangria punch of fruit. Every drag I take I get different notes of fruit.

Maybe Justin can shin in a little on this areas of what fruits was used but to me its a cocktail explosion of fruits. The vape production is spot on and the taste is geared more the the health food fruit enthusiast fanatics. If you love juicing fruits and drinking them fresh this is a good juice to vape and have. I managed to get it as high as 4.0 volts before getting E1 and the fruit flavors are jumping out now. Im getting more like melons.

Im going to play with it some more and see what else I get.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Glad you like it Bish!

I went for the lighter side of the fruit(force) I didnt want to "Vader" the Juice makin it supa strong and dark tasting... :p

Anyways... Sorry Bish, no further enlightenment, You're just going to have to vape and enjoy!

I especially agree with the morning vape part, its perfect, roll out of bed, wash up, boom Boca vape... Awesome way to start a fun fruit filled day :p just something about it that rubs me right. If anything I want to call this flavor, playful...

Its comes on with a nice flavor then hmmm the flavor expands and jumps around on my tongue, it really is an especially tasty vape... (in my poinion)

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I ordered a 30ml. If I get a sample I'll just lament not getting more to start with. I've done that a few times as well now...find something I really like but I only ordered a small bottle. Then I run out before more arrives and it irritates me. Might as well go big or go home! I'll pick up 100ml if it's really good.

Figure if I don't vape it someone I know will. I'm sure it's very good I'm just really picky and juice taste is such a personal thing.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Wow, Justin. Ever since yesterday's vape meet, I have been addicted to the Boca Breeze. I can't even say I'm a huge fruit person, but OMG! I didn't think you could improve the first version of it but you did. All I know is the taste is really good. I don't taste citrus (for those of you worried about tanks). I do taste blueberry and melons, with some other slight hints that I just can't quite put my finger on, but it's really good. I'm putting Boca Breeze and Vanilla Cream on the top of my list of flavors I love from you. Oh, and I was excited to try some of your new "inventions in the works" type of juices you are working on. I liked the grape/pear juice. IT tasted alot like those grape Now-And-Later candies but had slight hints of more than that. I think that one is going to be a big hit when you are done, but it tasted fine to me even the way it was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread