Bothered. I want another mod but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go4iT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee, WI, USA
There's a new SX Mini ML Class that's coming out early December that will address the few issues with the current SXmini M Class. They've improved the battery access cap with better threads and updated the SX 350J Board. They make a very high quality mod, and I have no complaints about the current M Class, other than the battery cap which has been addressed in the ML series. As others have stated, there will also be several new mods made by the company that makes the VaporFlask. They're having them made to VF specs and produced by joyetech, and the pricing is very competitive. I want one of the VF's with the 26650 battery configuration, and it looks nice, as well. Check out Phil Busardo's YouTube video that features Charlie from VaporFlask going over the new products.

Go4iT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee, WI, USA
You already have the SXMini? Go with a DNA200. It's a great compliment device.

My SXMini handles all my RBAs and anything I'm testing or building. Then the DNA goes with me everywhere.

If I were to pick from all of the DNA devices excluding the VS(I already have it)I'd be looking at the Jaybo. 3x the battery life.
Love the Realoux by Wismec/Jaybo! It's a very nice mod, however, mine doesn't give me 3 times the vaping life of my ProtoVapor DNA200 with it's 900mah Lipo. Maybe 1 1/2 times the life... Still love the Jaybo/Wismec RX200, though. Surprisingly, my ProtoVapor DNA200 lasts me about 6 hours on a singe charge with heavy vaping. It's also light and very well made in the USA and can be customized on order for $189.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread