BWB Crew forum is now live

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Goin' Mobile... eeh ooh, beep beep!
on St. Pats Day, the bar I used to run opens at 7am. It is wall to wall people from then till 2am. Complete and utter mayhem. ALL. DAY. LONG! Friendly word of advice.....don't own an Irish Pub on St. Pats unless you REALLY LIKE dealing with drunken idiots.

hey... I resemble that remark... :toast:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
hey... I resemble that remark... :toast:

i used to resemble that remark.....but too many St. Pats on the working side of the bar cured me of that. If it wasn't for my friends playing in the their band tonight I wouldn't go anywhere near a bar today. Its amateur night on a scale that makes New Years Eve look like nothing!

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Hello Everybody......Welcome to your Friday....No pickling before 5 pm.....just kidding go for it

no worries River...i'm too busy de-pickling myself after yesterday anyway. Actually, given that I was a last minute addition to the road crew for my friends' band (making for a much longer day than I had planned on) I really don't feel too bad. By rights I should, I admit it. maybe its the amazingly nice weather here today. 11:45 am and its pushing 70 here. That might not sound like much to some of you on the left coast, but believe me, folks here in the Northeast are continuing to dance the jig today, just because we can (without a winter coat even!!!)

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Good RW, although, my cup doth runneth over. Heya, AG, apologies for the transit mishap, reparations are enroute to indy as we speak - don't be surprised tomorrow by the little somethin' somethin' in your box ...

You didn't have to send anything...Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread