*Congrats Seleya and spartanstew!* Wordup's Lucky Words contest, July 2014 edition! Two winners! Rules & Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Contest time!
happy-minions.gif

Loveridden's legacy lives on :D. Let's have some fun! This particular thread is for the rules, chatting (asking questions, b/s'ing, cheering about how many words you have, griping about how many you don't have... etc :p), and announcing if you've won. Here's how the Lucky Words Contest goes:

In this linked thread you will find a list of ~100 words to choose from. Pick 20 words from it. Once you've compiled your list, email it to free-giveaway@wordupecig.com along with your ECF user name. I will respond to your email to verify that I have received your list and entered you in the contest.

Each day (aside from Sundays) around noon I will post a few words (chosen randomly with a site aptly named random.org) in the "List" thread. If the posted words appear on your list, cross them off; remember, it is -your- responsibility to keep track of your words! When all of your words are crossed off, post "WORDUP!" in this chat thread. The first two people to post WORDUP will be the winners, which means as you get closer to completion you may want to check the thread regularly to make sure you're able to beat everyone else to the punch (which is why I'll try to remain as consistent as possible with the time of day I post the day's words). I will verify with the copy of your list that you sent to me. The first place winner will receive an hcigar Kayfun 3.1 clone along with a 50ml bottle of Laurin's handmixed e-liquid in your choice of flavor, strength, and vg/pg ratio. The second place winner will also be shipped a 50ml bottle of whatever they'd like :vapor:

Again, you are responsible for keeping track of your list! I'm only taking your lists to verify the winner, I won't be monitoring it daily. This is the thread where the list and daily updates can be found:
Lucky Words & Daily Posts

The deadline to enter is Wednesday, July 16th (one week from today). No more lists will be accepted afterwards, and the contest will officially begin the day after on the 17th.

Good luck and have fun!
NvkQOhg.gif

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Loveridden's legacy? Is she okay?

She's doing fantastically, to my knowledge! This was just the sort of contest she loved to run before stepping down as a moderator for this forum

Entered! I'm a bit confused, the list thread is "closed." So where do we look for the words and post "wordup" when we have them? Thanks!!!

I'll be posting the words in the thread with the word list. You post WORDUP in this thread once you get them! Sorry about the confusion

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
She's doing fantastically, to my knowledge! This was just the sort of contest she loved to run before stepping down as a moderator for this forum

I'll be posting the words in the thread with the word list. You post WORDUP in this thread once you get them! Sorry about the confusion
No worries. I just don't wanna miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread