CONTEST!!! - What's in YOUR mouth? PVs, Mods, and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hey guys! If you enjoy vaping as much as we do, surely you've found the hardware that's right for you. We're curious - what are you using to vape these days? PVs have come a long way since we first started up and although we don't currently sell hardware ourselves, we're interested in what you consider to be the best of the best.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
To start things off, I'm going to ahead and let everybody here know what my favorite hardware is at the moment. I've been vaping for only about 8 months now, but I was lucky enough to start out with a great combination of hardware. So here it is...

BatteryTankAccessories
SLB eGo-V v2 MEGA
1200mah PassThrough
eGo 3.0-6.0v OLED
slbegvmega.png
New Kanger AERO Tank
2.5ml Bottom Dual Coil
Pyrex Glass & STNLS
kangeraerotank.png
DeskPod Suction
eGo Holder
deskpod.png

I actually chose the stainless steel color so I don't have to worry about the cheap paint chipping off in the end. What I'm left with is a fantastic-looking, stainless steel battery, tank, drip tip, and thread sleeve. I'm not joking around people, this thing looks slick! So, what's yours look like?

Last edited:

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hello ECF community!

For those of you that may have been following us on our dedicated sub-forum, you'll see that we've been giving away prizes each week. Well, this week is slightly different! We're going to let this thing run a while and see what you guys have. Here's all you have to do:

Show us a picture of what you are using to vape with!
Can't take a picture? Tell us about it!

The rules are simple:

1. Only 1 entry per person. Feel free to posts as much you'd like - but your entry will only be considered once.
2. 1 person will be considered for a free 30mL bottle of eJuice of your choosing - from us! But be sure to check back each week for another chance to win. I'll even raise the stakes - every 100 posts increases the number of winners by 1! Ex. 100 posts = 2 winners, 200 posts = 3 winners, etc.
3. The winner will be chosen by which PV/combo impresses me the most - show off those chrome and wood mods, people! I'm a sucker for those things :p
4. Stick to the forum rules - no spamming, criticizing, or other slanderous talk. Be nice! :D
5. Have fun!

So here's the deal...
I actually started this contest in our sub-forums. While I would prefer that it stay there to make it easy to keep track of, feel free to submit your entry here. However, if you do want to post your entry on our sub-forums; here's a link: CONTEST!!! What's in YOUR mouth? PVs, Mods, and Accessories

Without further ado, let's get this thing started! Here's a picture of what I've been using lately:

slbegvm2k.jpg

I like to keep it simple. What about you guys? Show me what you got!

Good luck everybody!

Last edited:

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Just as an update: I edited my earlier posts to include more details of the contest as well as adding the contest to the Supplier's Forums. Make sure you check the updated posts here or view our post in the Supplier's Forum.

Reddhott - You have a lego PV?!? Nice!
Keep up the great photos guys! Man, I never knew there were so many different styles!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
yea vapes really good to for usin a 1400 battery! again ty for the contest its fun!
Just as an update: I edited my earlier posts to include more details of the contest as well as adding the contest to the Supplier's Forums. Make sure you check the updated posts here or view our post in the Supplier's Forum.

Reddhott - You have a lego PV?!? Nice!
Keep up the great photos guys! Man, I never knew there were so many different styles!

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Nothing special I guess but I love my itaste SVD like none other, also love my egos and have many along with the vivi novas, which I have many! Also since I started using glass tips...they make vaping so much better than any other drip tip and I never would have believed this until I tried one and they are so much better! :) :vapor: Thanks for this kslice!

001_zps875b9694.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread