Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
FV,
Your post was a mental challenge/test for me. You didn't quote anything and I couldn't remember a darn thing that would make sense with what you said. :facepalm: I went back and reread the earlier posts and figured out at least half of it! :lol:

I'm glad your left eye is fine. You might find out on the 30th that you just need a slight prescription tweak for the right one if you are wearing glasses.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
FV,
Your post was a mental challenge/test for me. You didn't quote anything and I couldn't remember a darn thing that would make sense with what you said. :facepalm: I went back and reread the earlier posts and figured out at least half of it! :lol:

I'm glad your left eye is fine. You might find out on the 30th that you just need a slight prescription tweak for the right one if you are wearing glasses.
If you tell me what parts, I'll fix it. :lol:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Dead as a door nail in here. Everyone else have a life? I'm happy today. Got my hair cut all by myself and went to Walmart. Now I'm sitting on the couch thinking about what else I need to do that I can put off for another day. I get to go to work Friday. :banana:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I thought today was going to be a terrible day. I couldn't sleep last night and was up before sunrise. I went down to the basement to get Mrs Punkin something and noticed the water heater was leaking all over the basement floor. :facepalm: With the Holiday coming up I figured with my luck it could be a while to get a good plumber out at a reasonable price. I called my local guy at 6:45am and they actually answered the phone. Told them my problem and he said let me put you on hold for a minute. He comes back in about 20 seconds and said, "yep, we have one in stock but we won't be able to get there much before lunch." WHAT YOU MEAN TODAY? :lol: It gets better. He shows up early and is completely finished before lunch and then tells me, "the old water heater lasted 5yrs and 3 months but it had a 6 yr warranty so we are only going to charge you for the labor to install it so the new water heater will be free." :shock: You probably heard the saying that bad things and good things come in 3's. You guessed it. 10 minutes after the plumber left the phone rang and it was the Subaru dealer letting me know I could come and pickup our new Outback. The recall was complete! :rickroll:

Turns out today was a pretty good one after all... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread