Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Good morning!

Thanks Stretchy, now I can check out over there. I missed the provape sale. rats.

You're probably lucky. I keep going there and eyeing the weekly specials. I really do like my new P3. After 4 years of daily use, I had to send my original Provari back to get the button replaced. $25 and shipping and it's like new again. I've definitely had my money's worth out of that thing. Watching the specials, you can sometimes get blem P3's for $150. So tempting....

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Pulled out the incubator, we haven't heard the pitter patter of little feet around here for a long time. Shame on me, I'm collecting Welsh eggs to put in it. Mr. V is going to kill me.

And I bought a second limitless plus rdta on ebay. ack, I must be nuts today.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Hello Tiff, hope all is well with you and yours!

Just got in from cleaning the coop. blech. New sand in the run and new shavings in the coop now, so they smell good. For a minute...
I can attest to that "For now" when it comes to birds. I clean this little parrots cage from top to bottom every morning.10 minutes later it's a disaster..

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Pulled out the incubator, we haven't heard the pitter patter of little feet around here for a long time. Shame on me, I'm collecting Welsh eggs to put in it. Mr. V is going to kill me.

And I bought a second limitless plus rdta on ebay. ack, I must be nuts today.
One cannot be without two possibly 3 limitless tanks. It's a rule. Mainly because they are pretty....I may never be able to use mine if that slow boat don't start rowing...I'm afraid to touch the braided coil that came with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread