Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I leave the dandelions, the bees need them.

Tonight after work we were trying to find an address and blew right by our turn. On the next road Mr. V hung a right to turn around and I pointed out a vulture circling. He pulled into the first driveway and the old house was pretty creepy looking. So was the garage and abandoned semi. I don't creep out easily, so you know it was pretty bad. Anyway, there were 3 vultures sitting on the garage roof looking at the house. All I keep wondering is, do I call someone? And if so, who? I sure don't want to go back and look in a window..... :shock:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Good morning, all. I'm back in California after a really great visit with my kids and grandkids. The Quadcopters were a huge success. Both sons and my granddaughters are enjoying them, although the littlest needs a lot of "help" to fly. I spent a ton of time just hanging out with everyone and we managed not to try to "do" too many things. My daughter-in-law was worried I would be bored. I told her there was no chance of that, I just wanted to relax and spend time with them all.

I still have the rest of the week off. I'm already not looking forward to going back to the rat race on Monday!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I was spared the ham. We went to the bar for fish and a beer. Tomorrow, it's back to ham. *sigh* Who thought at 14# ham was a good idea? :facepalm: On the bright side, Sonny is making his this weekend. bwahahaha, happy forever ham to Sonny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread