Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
... long post snipped ...

Well, where to start.. first off, Shawn does not sell knockoff parts, or used parts. He sells products that arrive directly from the factory in China.. China, keep that in mind, they're not always known for their quality assurance. Whether its DSE/SLB, Smoore, joyetech, Kanger, First Union, Dekang, etc, all parts are original from manufacturer.

Many of us have received great service from Shawn.. issues quickly and easily taken care of.

Let me ask you this: have you created a support ticket, which is the normal course of action? Also, WHEN are you calling? It clearly states on the website to call during business hours.

Finally, you may not be able to get ahold of him because I believe he is at VapeFest that is going on in Virginia right now.

Plenty of us are happy with Shawn and LitecigUSA. Just look at the poll for this very post.. looks like you're alone on this one.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hmm imagine that i have returned your phone calls always, in fact i just called you this afternoon too. if you are not happy by all means please shop with a different supplier. as for your charger it arrived here friday afternoon and will be shipped out monday morning. Again im not perfect not profess to be but i do honor my warranties, and i do answer all calls an emails when i am in the office i dont work 24 hours a day. If by any reason you are not happy with the purchases or my comapany then by all means please feel free to find a new supplier.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
...snipped as to skip the hassle of seeing it twice...

Plenty of us are happy with Shawn and LitecigUSA. Just look at the poll for this very post.. looks like you're alone on this one.

Agreed.

atomwiser I think the fact that the poll has been up for 5 months and of 133 responses you are the first to choose the option you did kind of speaks for itself. ;)

LostinTime

Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
So the story is super long and I have annoyed him to death, but essentially Shawn responds properly to emails, backs the products and is a super fast shipper. I would (and have) suggest him to anyone to buy from. I won't buy from anyone else because he has proven himself time and again as a awesome vendor/person. I have had no problems he hasn't resolved. I buy with confidence.
He suggested I try a Joye510 after having had the M201 for awhile. Since I was not having much success with that model, I bought the 510. It is fantastic. I love the manual batteries. I can't express my thanks enough.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Shawn, litecigUSA.net is the Best - I don't see anyone fairer on prices and shipping and I know from personal experience you take care of your customers. Thank you for your rapid resolution of my issue with the manual KR808D-1. I rate you at the top of my favorite suppliers.

When do you expect to have Nuport back in stock? I'm desparate.

Last edited:

Brucey

Jul 30, 2010
Massachusetts
Well i'm back. I got my order of 1 510 Mega bat and a manual USB PT today. The packaging was in perfect shape (the Mega bat was wrapped like 3 times over in bubble wrap xD). I had absolutely no problems getting my order and everything is seriously up to par. As i write this i'm sucking on my new PT and loving every moment of it. Thanks a lot Litecig, you guys rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread