Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I placed an order on with Litecig 7/17/2010 - this was 2 days after I had bought a very over proced npro from a head shop and was instantly converted. Litecig was the first internet e-cig supplier I had ordered from.

When my order came a couple of days later, I was dismayed about an e-liquid was not labeled the same as what I ordered - this was, of course when I was a complete know nothing nubie. :(

There was no email address on the enclosed invoice or the label - only a po box. I looked on the site and found no email address, but I did find a phone number - when I tried 3 times to call that number I only got a recording that said the number was disconnected or not in service and it gave no new number.:grr:

I looked on lightcig site just now - and there is still no email address.

I did not know about this forum - but how can people who do not know about it trust litecig when there is no way for them to get in touch about a
problem with an order except a PO box?:confused:

I would suggest litecig put their email address on the site and a working phone number - if they want to keep return customers

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
there is a contact us link on the left side of the site, and also right in the main home page text. it takes you right to an easy to use ticket system. the tickets keep things more organized then emails everywhere and assures they all get answered. what was the mislabeled eliquid?? you should create a ticket on the site and we will get you all straightened out.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
are you sure you dialed the correct number 570-220-9861???

Yes - I got my bill and am looking at it now - I dialed 1-570-220-9861 twice on 5/22 - once at 5:17 edt and once at 5:30 (not three times like I said) -

And thinking back - the message was different then usually because it said something like "not in service or disconnected or unreachable" which is not a message I usually get when a phone is disconnect – as it gave 3 or 4 options so it could have been a problem between T-Mobile and what ever your phone service is at that time. And looking at the site now after it was pointed out - I did notice that if stroll down a page and a half on the left under all of the product types – personal vaporizers-liquids, and miscellaneous, there is a heading of quick links and after that a link it says contact litecig, and also on the ‘about us’ page after the mission statement and the PO box address and phone number, there is some space then it says contact us - and if you click on that it takes you to a page you can write a note.

But, as I first looked at the invoice and the package and did not see any contact info (except pob). And then going to the site and not seeing any email but then clicking on the 'About us' and seeing the po box and then a phone number - and calling the above number – and getting that message - I obviously did not check the rest of the page, or think of going back to the home page and strolling down a page.

All I had was a simple question about an e-liquid – but not having a contact on the invoice and then going and getting that message on the phone. I went to my charge card site and checked for bad charges . I wasn’t in complete panic: for he did ship the correct number of items in good condition. My question was just about one of the e-liquids had a different name of a flavor then what was on the site . But still it made be decide never to use my credit card on a site I was not very sure of, and the next day I went to the bank and bought myself gift cards to use for the internet .

I do think you should make your contact info more prominent. If I had seen an email address or if your clink for contact stood out more – I would never even thought to call and bug u about something so mundane as a e-liquid flavor.
[FONT="]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

dham340

ECF Veteran
Shawn,

Wondering if you know about/interested in attending NJ meet up happening nov 6. Pretty sure it's like 2 HR drive from You in pa. I'm not the organizer, have no idea haw many people attending, but may be worth considering. Here's basic info:

THE BIG New Jersey VAPERS MEET IS ON!!! Nov 6, 2010 Saturday starting at 5 PM
THE BIG NJ VAPERS MEET IS ON!!! Nov 6, 2010 Saturday starting at 5 PM,
and I will be Broadcasting my Show LIVE on ElixirTV until we get thrown out!

Everyone is Welcomed to attend no matter where you live, you can drive, fly , walk, run, bus it, or take a train, come on over.

Need a ride? Post the area where you live stating need a ride from__?_____. or you can post offering a ride, with the area you reside in__?______

Butler Park Fire Company (Mansfield) 17 River Road Washington, NEW JERSEY 07882
Non-Emergency: 908-689-3919

Please bring $5 to contribute towards the room rental fee (will be
collected upon arrival)

The Place is costing $25.00, and depending how many vapers we have attending the remainder after the $25.00 is paid, half will go to the Fire Company as a Donation, and the other half as a door Prize to one Lucky winner.

slin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
SoCal
New customer and will NEVER return.
Order 10 ego mega cartomizer for my riva, Some how not working well with my riva. Called litecigusa for returning unopen cartos. The person on the phone was kind of rude and implying my problem was not buying the EGO.
I love my Riva , I love my joye 510, I love good customer service even if you don't take returns.
Moving on to other supplier now.

update :2 x 5 pcs pack received this morning (order # 25359 )
1 X 5pcs pack don't work with riva ..... in the trash (mad as hell)
other 1 X 5pcs pack is working with riva

Last edited:

slin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
SoCal
so one 5 pack is working? you did not explain that in the phone conversation or i would of sent you a additional 5 pack to see if that corrected the problem.

Yes, one 5 pack is working, on the other ones, they wouldn't fire up. When i tighten it hard, they fall apart (atty came apart from carto) then, i called you guys, then i got mad then ...... in the trash. I tried the other pack last night (when i felt better) and they work perfect except manual button don't line up but no biggie.
you can still send other 5 pack to correct the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread