Cybrillion official

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Finally the Cybrilion is here and it looks fantastic. Im surprised about the weight, it is really light and hit very hard. I hope that last longer without to much maintenance.

As usual Thanks Imeo for another wonderful mod and of corse Thanks to TGGS for the great service.

3cc1fce699a70e676fd6e2cb34ef4a4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am happy that you received it and liking it Nandy! I am sure that it will give you big pleasure!

Cybrillion is not like other mechanicals where its a pain to clean them (so when this time comes you may feel nervous). You can clean it once a day with a towel and you will always keep it like new. No need to use mesh if you clean it every day. It takes about 15 seconds and no effort at all!!

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
I finally got my Cybrillion yesterday, and Imeo was right - I love it, can't put it out of my hands :)

So easy to take apart and clean and it vapes so incredibly great - and the button - just smooth.

I have one question regarding the "Invisible venting holes" though.
I am no battery expert and don't know "how" batteries vent - and hope I never will experience it :)

But where are these venting holes? :)

I've tried blowing through the inner tube and it is sealed. When assembled I can blow through the inner/outer tube combination with air coming through the button opening.
But is this enough? Can a battery be forced to vent from one side only?
If there's any pressure coming from the bottom imho there's no way for it to escape. When I insert the battery it "eases" in slowly, because of the air escaping that was in the tube.
I always expected pressure to build up from both sides.

I'm still new to mechs and want to be sure that I'm safe. I'm actually convinced that I am safe by Imeo's ingenuity, but I want to understand why I'm safe ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
great question woita!

Cybrillion has the biggest venting hole of all e-cigs. All e-cigs have venting holes at about 15 square mm maximum (that is 2 holes of 3mm each). Cybrillion has a venting hole at 30 square mm venting hole that is the space between button and outer tube. Also the venting hole is on its side, not in front of the mod like in most of the mods, so it will not go to your throat in case of an explotion. You are safer than ever with Cybrillion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread