Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Super excited to get my cybrillion v3. The new video shows an atomizer (4:45) - the design definitely doesn't look like a released gg product but it sure looks like the bellcap inside the tank has the wings on it.
i am glad you like new cybrillion buddy!
Atomizer is a sample of what I am making right now. It will take more than 6 months to be made. But I like the fact that you observed it!! axaxaxa

RedBaron

Nov 18, 2018
Hello Imeo, very great part. Is the spring also fuse as with the V2? Which resistance can I use minimally?

PSX_20190305_184709.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
guys, if you see voltage drop on new cybrillion, DONT clean button. This is the last thing you will do because all brass pieces are gold plated on it. You will only clean the threads of the atomizer cap and the threads of the engraved tube with white gasoline that you will find on a super market. It cleans very good with no smell after 1 minute

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hey Imeo, is there any possible way to make the button a bit harder to press? I’m sure it’s just a personal preference of mine and I will get used to it, just curious. I don’t see any way to do it other than slipping a rubber band in between the button and body (haha no thanks) but figured I’d ask anyway!

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Hey Imeo, is there any possible way to make the button a bit harder to press? I’m sure it’s just a personal preference of mine and I will get used to it, just curious. I don’t see any way to do it other than slipping a rubber band in between the button and body (haha no thanks) but figured I’d ask anyway!

I am wondering the same thing. V3 has a hair trigger lol.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
I am wondering the same thing. V3 has a hair trigger lol.
So it's not just me! Haha. I'm definitely used to a much harder press on v2. I had my button ring thingy up fairly high. Maybe too high because the other day I did snap the button at the mid-point slit (after a year of heavy use mind you) and had to order another one.. but for me personally I like a button that is much harder to push. Something that won't push on it's own if it happens to roll over on it's side (which I am ashamed to admit happens too much for me).

Imeo, down the road maybe we could get an alternate v3 button with deeper side grooves toward the bottom of the button making it harder to push in? Or whatever your brilliant mind can come up with if it's possible to make it adjustable!

For me it definitely is a hair trigger. I will just have to get used to it for now, but that would be the biggest thing I feel is lacking on the v3.. everything else is superb and awesome. Definitely not knocking it, I absolutely love the v3 and continue to use it :)
Just a suggestion for my personal preference

Last edited:

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
i liked it soft as a touch button guys, thats why I made it like this.
I can make it harder but i need quantity, otherwise factory will not make it. But let me think if we can find a trick to do it easier

Thanks Imeo! I think it comes down to personal preference really. I like a really stiff resistance button. I almost wish there was some kind of non-conductive strong spring that I could put under the button to give it that hard resistance, or something like that, I'm not sure how you'd go about it.

I was thinking of finding some very wide and small diameter rubber band and putting it between the button and body... but that is such a stupid ugly hack... I wouldn't want to make my GG ugly at all (hence the non-conductive spring)! Plus I don't want rubber band smell all over my hands so that is a NO-GO haha.

Now I'm curious how other people like their button resistance!

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
@imeothanasis I had a bit of an idea last night.. not sure if it would work or not, for an optional button resistance. What if there was a part that was 2 pieces of thin plastic (the width of the button) with one end having a hinge. On the other side we could put a spring in between the plastic (sort of like a clothesline clip but not exactly) - maybe that can be placed beneath the button? Not sure if that is feasible or if there is room, or if it would even work with the rotating body inside.

Not sure... just figured I'd post it.. I know there will need to be a lot of high demand for a stiffer button so I don't know if it will ever be worth it but it's just a quick idea :p It might be a stupid idea haha, I was just thinking about it while in bed. There probably isn't enough space for something that complicated.

I'm getting used to the light press button so it's not a huge deal, but if something was ever made to make it stiffer I would certainly be on board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread