Esterigon official

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
18500 tubes are in stock hobbes. If not, please send e-mail to esmokeguru and he will serve you. Please tell him that I said so :)

Thank you Imeo. Can you confirm whether or not MAT button case will be available in the future. If so, i'd rather wait to purchase button case and tubes in one order to save on international shipping.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Imeo,

Just wanted to be sure (I want to compleat Some more Esterigons/Tilemachos units )
is Esterigon mods and parts (like brass parts to compleat brass mod and atomizer heads without AC) will be include in coming batch?
And 21mm Tilemachos for it as well?

Thanks and wish you a great weekend :)

Itshak

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I need an Esterigon button insulator. Its plastic so that part is more prone to wearing down. The pin that screws into the insulator; the insulator threads somehow got stripped. I cut the insulator down a little and made the pin fit but I don't know how long it will last.

I hope this part will be available soon.

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,

Just wanted to be sure (I want to compleat Some more Esterigons/Tilemachos units )
is Esterigon mods and parts (like brass parts to compleat brass mod and atomizer heads without AC) will be include in coming batch?
And 21mm Tilemachos for it as well?

Thanks and wish you a great weekend :)

Itshak
People dont know that some items are in stock but NOT in my sellers's sites buddy, so I made this thread: GG Stock | E-Cigarette Forum

Now everyone that needs an item and he cant see it on GG sites, he can ask his GG seller to bring it for him :)

Reactions: Itshak

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
One of my 3 esterigon is 18500 full brass CNC, but magically lines up perfectly with my iatty short CNC 'Guru' tank, so i cannot complain about CNC this time ;)
While found of my GG4s, I used to much much prefer fine laser engravings and remain unable to match laser and CNC in a same setup. In this regard, the naked v2+ tilemahos base or the hybrid esterigon base (an absolute must) are welcome options.

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread