Status
Not open for further replies.

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
The tobacco at 2.5% is not working anywhere close to a standalone for me. I get a nearly dry vaguely flavorless inhale with a very vague almost tobacco taste on exhale. I am very sure that 2.5%, even after a few weeks of steeping, is not the right level for this flavoring.

The atty I'm using is getting near the end of its life, but my standards are still giving fairly good flavor still...

And I needed to get this thread back in my list since the "guest" went bonkers on ECF...

And we need your most valued opinions in this thread Hoosier.

I have mixed 10 different TEs over the last 2 1/2 wks. I haven't found any that I just do not like; however, I am finding most too weak for me also at 2-2.5%. I am still experimenting with %'s, melding, etc.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
1 x Tobacco Express Win Churchill 10ml (TE-WCHURCH) $3.99
1 x Tobacco Extract 6ml (TOBACCEXTRACT) $3.99
1 x Tobacco Express Virginia 10ml (TE-VIRGINIA) $3.99
1 x Tobacco Express MLB 10ml (TE-MLB) $3.99
20 x 30ml Childproof Dropper Bottle LDPE (CP30MLLDPE) $9.80
1 x Cotton Candy (Select Size) (SIG-COTCANDY)
Size 30ml $5.49
1 x Tobacco Express Tobacco 10ml (TE-TOBACO) $3.99
1 x Tobacco Express DHill 10ml (TE-DHILL) $3.99
15 x 15ml Childproof Dropper Bottle LDPE (CP15MLLDPE) $6.60
1 x Root Beer (Select Size) (SIG-ROOTBEER)
Size 30ml

Tired of running out of bottles

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
And we need your most valued opinions in this thread Hoosier.

I have mixed 10 different TEs over the last 2 1/2 wks. I haven't found any that I just do not like; however, I am finding most too weak for me also at 2-2.5%. I am still experimenting with %'s, melding, etc.

Hey Toto, you know that I am not good with tobaccos but maybe you should try going up to about 5%? That is not really all that high as far as flavoring goes.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
Lm, I did not notice that ECX price was that good on the 30 ml bottles. I just ordered 30 for $12 but I needed them asap and got them next day. Good to know that ECX has a decent price though.

I really like them as well. So far everyone drips the same, and VG drips great. Can't say for sure but thin juice may not be great. Also the semi transparent, so sharpie stays on semi well.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I really like them as well. So far everyone drips the same, and VG drips great. Can't say for sure but thin juice may not be great. Also the semi transparent, so sharpie stays on semi well.

I get file folder labels from the dollar store, use permanent marker and cover them with clear tape.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
One day I will be on your lvl, but, no time soon. =)

LOL, I am on the same level with you and everyone else. This is how we learn short cuts, by sharing tips.

PS by covering the label with clear tape it prevents the juice that drips down the bottle from smearing the ink ;)

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
LOL, I am on the same level with you and everyone else. This is how we learn short cuts, by sharing tips.

PS by covering the label with clear tape it prevents the juice that drips down the bottle from smearing the ink ;)

You know what covering it in tape means. And I will never achieve that =)

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
Are they the ones with the bottom coils LM? Is so, I haven't had them, but I have had the GOGO carto with bottom coils that I have liked their performance.

Yeah, I got the ce3 bottom coils, the vendor I got them from has had them since the beginning of the year it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread