Do you use zero nic e-liquid?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by ejoker, May 1, 2010.

?

Do you use zero Nic e-liquid

1. I ONLY vape zero-nicotine

2. I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

3. I NEVER vape zero-nic

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

This poll is to find out how many people use zero nic eliquid, and if so, all the time or just occasionally.

2. Cuco3

Cuco3 Moved On

not me, although that should be the goal for all smokers.

3. Mickirette

Mickirette Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hope to be at zero nic someday

Pegasus Vape likes this.
  4. Lilibet

Lilibet Super Member ECF Veteran

I make many of my own juices and usually vape low nicotine (6 - 10mg). Occasionally, especially late at night when I tend to vape mindlessly and constantly, primarily just for the flavor, I'll go with 0 nicotine.

I can't get Everclear here in Virginia but I often add a few drops of 151 rum to add a little kick.

5. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Well I wouldn't want to tell anyone else what their goal should be personally, no offense, - I speak only for myself - and I sometimes use 0 nic, if the flavor is strong I usually don't notice its not got any nic in it; surprising that is, at least to me I figured it would be totally different.
    Other times I have my 12mg nic juices - really depends what flavor I want to vape (and some I only have in zero nic lol).

6. Janetda

Janetda Super Member ECF Veteran

Interesting.

7. Scorched

Scorched Super Member ECF Veteran

Usually I vape 24mg until I get my fix, then I vape 0mg for the purpose of habit; I like vaping but I don't constantly need nicotine.

Nicotine probably about 70% of the time, 0mg 30% of the time.

8. Tuesday

Tuesday Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have never tried 0 nic. I keep on hand from 10mg all the way to 25mg. I use the nic level depending on how I feel. In the mornings I usually want a higher nic level. At some point I may go to 0 nic but do not feel comfortable doing that yet.

Smoke free for 7 months

9. me who

me who Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm down to between 9 and 12mg, hopefully some day 0.

Pegasus Vape likes this.
  10. jiff

jiff Super Member ECF Veteran

I vape 24mg just about constantly these days... Sometimes I'll vape 18mg... but for the most part it's always 24mg...

11. MacArthurBug

MacArthurBug Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm normally a 12 girl. That said- I have quite a few 0 nic liquids and I enjoy them just as much. Since my PV is my pacifier on most days, I will trade out the nic for the 0 nic fairly often, and go the no nic route before bed.

12. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm just starting to mix some 0-nic into my routine. I started at 24mg and have gradually cut down to 6mg, but I vape a lot more than I did in the beginning. I think I am becoming much more sensitive to nicotine. I have a stash of higher-mg cartomizers that I am trying to slowly work through, and they make me loopy now.

13. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    First let me say no thanks.
    And then let me ask why you say that?

14. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    And yes, these results ARE interesting.

15. Crusylicious

Crusylicious Super Member ECF Veteran

I mostly vape no-nic liquid. I just like the flavors.

16. tazzmann

tazzmann Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

There needs to be an answer of "Mostly 0mg with an occasional >0mg" or something to that effect. I vape mostly 0mg now, but occasionally, especially around other smokers, I feel the need for nicotine, so vape my Dr. Pepper 11mg stuff. :D

17. nicotime

nicotime Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I only do no nic if I am testing a new brew...then if I like it, it gets injected to 30mg nic.:p

Would that count as sometimes...what defines sometimes and almost never?

18. rolygate

rolygate Forum Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nico,

It's always, or sometimes, or never. You have to decide whether your testing qualifies as 'sometimes' or not.

Maybe if you sit down and watch TV vaping, and that session was on 0 nic testing a new flavor, and you do that once or twice a week, then it's 'sometimes'. But if you pick up a +nic cart straightaway after, and/or you only do that 0 nic flavor test every couple of weeks, you should probably put 'never', as it doesn't count for much.

We just wanted to try and get an idea of the rough percentage of people in each group. It seems likely that respondents are likely to be in any of the groups so the percentages might be reasonably accurate.

I don't do research or statistics of this type so there are likely to be many influences not factored in, though. For example one of those might be that people who use zero nic might soon cease vaping, as it seems more likely that such people would stop than those using say 12mg nic. And if they stop, they might well withdraw from ECF - so that the number of people using zero nic is therefore under-represented.

To me it's of interest to see these numbers and until somebody comes up with a real clinical trial result (which would be at least a 3-year study), these are the numbers we've got, and it's better than nothing.

19. nicotime

nicotime Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I see roly...well since I very rarely create new concoctions I put down never. After I watched my dad die struggling to get air two years ago from emphysema, I quit smoking after 35 years because I didn't want to go out like that. I went to just puffing on filtered cigars to get my nic...then I found vaping. I have quit smoking a few years back for about a year and a half, and did it cold turkey no problem. But...I found I function much better with nic...and I have proven this to myself on several occasions. So no matter how unfortunate for you all I'm gonna be here a while.8-o

20. SaltoftheEarth

SaltoftheEarth Super Member ECF Veteran

I vape at 24mg, but I have to say that it is nice to see that so many people vape at zero nic.