Status
Not open for further replies.

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
It was only a matter of time, I've said this for a little while now that once a big name gets into the squonk game it will open it up to the masses. I think it's great to see personally & think it will just mean more choices for all squonker's.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
I agree, I think the gates are slowly opening....

First it was atty's, quite a few of the new atty's coming out have a squonk pin option.... Some have terribly small feed holes

I think this kit, by a mainstream manufacturer will bring more attention to squonking

The unfortunate or fortunate side (depends on how you look at) of this attention, is cloning...

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I agree, I think the gates are slowly opening....

First it was atty's, quite a few of the new atty's coming out have a squonk pin option.... Some have terribly small feed holes

I think this kit, by a mainstream manufacturer will bring more attention to squonking

The unfortunate or fortunate side (depends on how you look at) of this attention, is cloning...
And competition to small producers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m3th1dz

In way over his head
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philadelphia
The more I look at it the more I think this is fake.
1. No information online anywhere. Not on there website or Facebook page
2. The quality of the image just screems PhotoShop
3. The use of "RRP" kanger has never listed pricing on there product brochure and when they do mention pricing they use the term "msrp" You don't see very many manufacturers using "RRP" as term

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
This one has aroused great interest in a Squonking Group that I'm also in...but none of us can find any more info on when and where this might become available, particularly in the UK.

I have to say given the lack of back up info the question has crossed my mind "Is this spoof?"

I really hope it isn't, but we'll see...

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
This is actually an ad for vendors...

After the announcement of Aspire yesterday, today Kangertech announcing its new product. And it was with surprise that we discover that the famous Chinese brand decided to launch into the " Bottom Feeder " with the"Dripbox Starter Kit".

DRIPBOX STARTER KIT: FIRST PHOTOS AND INFORMATION

This is already a great surprise to discover that Kanger have decided to venture into the "Bottom Feeder" as what those who proclaim this practice as the future of vape not downright wrong.
This "starter kit" will be composed of a box (the "Dripmod") and an atomizer (the "Subdrip"). We already know that the e-liquid capacity will reach 7 ml and the box will require a 18650 battery. In terms of resistance, it just work with interchangeable coils, Kangetech has already announced that the price of these famous coils will be the same as the OCC resistance.

Design side, we find ourselves in the line of what is already Kangertech the"Dripbox" kit will be a mix between the Subox and last Nebox. In terms of colors, a classic choice between black, red and white are available.

The maximum power of this "Dripbox" kit will be 60 watts and that it will accept up to 0.2 ohm resistors. Finally as we can see from the picture of the dripper supply e-liquid will be done directly by pressing the bottle at the bottom of the box.

DRIPBOX STARTER KIT: PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

Kangertech has not announced availability date for the "Dripbox Starter Kit" although this is expected soon. We know from cons that will be offered at around $ 44.90 to suppliers. Prepare therefore a price of around 80 Euros in France on exit. We will give you all the information as soon as we have them.

m3th1dz

In way over his head
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philadelphia
This is actually an ad for vendors...

After the announcement of Aspire yesterday, today Kangertech announcing its new product. And it was with surprise that we discover that the famous Chinese brand decided to launch into the " Bottom Feeder " with the"Dripbox Starter Kit".

DRIPBOX STARTER KIT: FIRST PHOTOS AND INFORMATION

This is already a great surprise to discover that Kanger have decided to venture into the "Bottom Feeder" as what those who proclaim this practice as the future of vape not downright wrong.
This "starter kit" will be composed of a box (the "Dripmod") and an atomizer (the "Subdrip"). We already know that the e-liquid capacity will reach 7 ml and the box will require a 18650 battery. In terms of resistance, it just work with interchangeable coils, Kangetech has already announced that the price of these famous coils will be the same as the OCC resistance.

Design side, we find ourselves in the line of what is already Kangertech the"Dripbox" kit will be a mix between the Subox and last Nebox. In terms of colors, a classic choice between black, red and white are available.

The maximum power of this "Dripbox" kit will be 60 watts and that it will accept up to 0.2 ohm resistors. Finally as we can see from the picture of the dripper supply e-liquid will be done directly by pressing the bottle at the bottom of the box.

DRIPBOX STARTER KIT: PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

Kangertech has not announced availability date for the "Dripbox Starter Kit" although this is expected soon. We know from cons that will be offered at around $ 44.90 to suppliers. Prepare therefore a price of around 80 Euros in France on exit. We will give you all the information as soon as we have them.
That's awesome then.

Reactions: fishwater

m3th1dz

In way over his head
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philadelphia
What I don't get is why they are saying the subdrip will only use replaceable coils? What about an RBA? I had never heard about a driper with stock coils
They're probably trying to market beginners or people who don't feel comfortable building coils and re-wicking

m3th1dz

In way over his head
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philadelphia
But will they give us the RBA option or will this be like my evic VTC combo where I threw the tank away almost immediately?
Don't know. We'll have to wait to see. If I had to guess you'll be throwing away the atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread