Dual 18650 Bottom Feeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
Hi All,
Does anyone know if there is a dual 18650 bottom feeder available? Preferably mechanical. I've looked around and don't see any. I'm sure it would be a rather large device but I think something like that could still be pocketed. I really like my REO but find I go thru batteries really fast running at 0.25 ohms on a single battery.

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
Maybe if you wore cargo pants.

The real fix is a very small rda built with a higher ohm coil. That will yield good flavor and longer battery life.
Thanks BlueSnake. I'm actually running a REO with a BF DerringerDual coils 26G at 0.3 ohms, on a Samsung 25R. My thoughts are that the dual batteries would hit harder and last longer but to be honest I'm not really sure just how big the device would be. I should probably get a vertex just to see how big and heavy of a device I would be lugging around. :)

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
Check out Tbev here on ECF. He is making amazing dual 26650 bf mods. These could be run with dual 18650s with an adapter. In addition, they are very compact for what they are and extremely light, at least before you put the batteries in. I am anxiously awaiting when Tom has finished mine.

Thanks lutses, They sound amazing :)

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Check out Tbev here on ECF. He is making amazing dual 26650 bf mods. These could be run with dual 18650s with an adapter. In addition, they are very compact for what they are and extremely light, at least before you put the batteries in. I am anxiously awaiting when Tom has finished mine.

Only issue is it won't be a bottom feeder device.

Reactions: inswva

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
I PMed Tbev and he quickly replied. Seems to be very professional and someone I could see making purchases from. He unfortunately does not make a dual battery bottom feeder. He does offer dual battery mods that run tanks. I'm interested in longer battery life so I suppose a single 26650 would give me that, however I would also like to try my hand at running a build at 0.15 ohms and I can't do that on a single battery device. I'm actually contemplating buying a Vertex 3 x 18650 clone and turning it into a bottom feeder. I do not own the expensive tools that I see others in the modders forum using, but I do have a dremel and other similar tools most home owners have which may be enough to do it.
Like many... I'm no longer interested in regulated mods or tanks. Bottom fed mechanicals only for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread