Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hello Imeo,

I checked at Vassilis and it looks like the Tilemachos v2 23mm is out of stock... Is it delayed?

A Happy Easter to all those celebrating Easter these days !!!

its not delayed buddy. Tilemahos supposed to be in stock at 10 of April. Maybe it will be at 12-13, so maybe a 2-3 days delay :)

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
ESG case..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
I had the chance to get my hands on this case since a few days now and I really like it a lot!
It is made of 2 layers of leather, stylish and really solid. And of course it comes with a big ESG logo on it :)

P1120120.JPG

P1120128.JPG

The pockets offer of course enough place for a GGTS or JGG with its sidebutton and is long enough for a JGG with big mode Ithaka. There is an additional leather piece that covers your atties, which I put below the atties for the pictures cause one would not see the GGs otherwise :D

P1120144.JPG

On the opposite side of the atties there is a closed pocket that I use for my rebuild gear (nail clip, screwdriver, a spool of wire and some cotton) and an open pocket that I use for batteries (4x18650 fit well inside).
In the center of the bag are two elastic straps that I use for my liquid bottles. I tried to put my batteries there but they followed the gravitational field in my bag and fell out. 10ml bottles fit inside as well as 15ml bottles. I also have some 20ml bottles which are too fat but I can place their necks under the straps and place their bodies to the inside which also hold them in place very well.

P1120129.JPG

As said before, I left the leather piece below the atties because of the photos but nothing can escape the bag if you put it over the atties and close the bag. There are two rivets on that leather piece. First I thought they might scratch my atties but they are placed so that this doesn't happen!

P1120152.JPG

I travel 200km each day and all my vaping gear for the day fits well inside the case. Also the case is not too fat so it fits well in my bag - really love it! Thanks a lot Vassili! :toast:

P1120147.JPG

P.S. The photos were taken in the late evening with a low sun and long shadows,I hope you don't mind!

Last edited:

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I had the chance to get my hands on this case since a few days now and I really like it a lot!
It is made of 2 layers of leather, stylish and really solid. And of course it comes with a big ESG logo on it :)

P1120120.JPG

P1120128.JPG

The pockets offer of course enough place for a GGTS or JGG with its sidebutton and is long enough for a JGG with big mode Ithaka. There is an additional leather piece that covers your atties, which I put below the atties for the pictures cause one would not see the GGs otherwise :D

P1120144.JPG

On the opposite side of the atties there is a closed pocket that I use for my rebuild gear (nail clip, screwdriver, a spool of wire and some cotton) and an open pocket that I use for batteries (4x18650 fit well inside).
In the center of the bag are two elastic straps that I use for my liquid bottles. I tried to put my batteries there but they followed the gravitational field in my bag and fell out. 10ml bottles fit inside as well as 15ml bottles. I also have some 20ml bottles which are too fat but I can place their necks under the straps and place their bodies to the inside which also hold them in place very well.

P1120129.JPG

As said before, I left the leather piece below the atties because of the photos but nothing can escape the bag if you put it over the atties and close the bag. There are two rivets on that leather piece. First I thought they might scratch my atties but they are placed so that this doesn't happen!

P1120152.JPG

I travel 200km each day and all my vaping gear for the day fits well inside the case. Also the case is not too fat so it fits well in my bag - really love it! Thanks a lot Vassili! :toast:

P1120147.JPG

P.S. The photos were taken in the late evening with a low sun and long shadows,I hope you don't mind!

Thank you very much for your nice pictures and review Mani :)
I am very happy that you like the case.
I wanted to create a nice case and stylish of course with good materials thats the reason we used 100 % leather and all the case is handmade here in Greece.
The case is not very small but our main plan was to fit our loved GG stuff inside without any problems :)
The other thing was to be able to open and close the case very fast and for this we used a very strong magned Button so you can open the case fast and easy.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp7uq0Ov31s

Hey everyone just did a quick take a look at review of the ESG Official Mod Case. Vassilis was very kind in sending one my way and once again Thank You. This will add a touch of class to my Vaping gear I plan on using it everyday great for the summer when I am out and about. Fixed my volume but still not happy with video quality! Enjoy

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp7uq0Ov31s

Hey everyone just did a quick take a look at review of the ESG Official Mod Case. Vassilis was very kind in sending one my way and once again Thank You. This will add a touch of class to my Vaping gear I plan on using it everyday great for the summer when I am out and about. Fixed my volume but still not happy with video quality! Enjoy

Adam thank you very much for this great review :)
I am realy glad you like the the new case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread