Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont see it like this Cornelio. I gave my best to all of you and now I give my best to all customers that dont have the money to buy GG mods. But dont think that this will last. I only have 50-60 devices left for this purpose

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Order shipped May 13th Greece and delivered May 15th 11:58am Puerto Rico. Fastest than that, impossible!!! :banana::banana::rickroll:

One of the items I ordered was the Just GG CR Brass New Old Alloy but it doesnt work with my Just GG. My question is all the Just GG are the same or there are more than one version? Or is because it is brass and the brass is different size than the SS?

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Order shipped May 13th Greece and delivered May 15th 11:58am Puerto Rico. Fastest than that, impossible!!! :banana::banana::rickroll:

One of the items I ordered was the Just GG CR Brass New Old Alloy but it doesnt work with my Just GG. My question is all the Just GG are the same or there are more than one version? Or is because it is brass and the brass is different size than the SS?
There's two types of justgg, old and new style. You will need this type if you have the old style
THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: Just GG Parts :: Just GG Brass CR (Old Alloy) - Esmokeguru
But its out of stock at the moment

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Thanks Leemc37,

So there are two styles of Just GG beside the already known two types of brass alloy so the New CR (no mater the material, SS, old brass, new brass) doesnt works with my Just GG?
I havent seen a new Style Just GG. Maybe the Just GG eSmoke Guru version? If that is the case then the part that I ordered is for the ESG version?

There's two types of justgg, old and new style. You will need this type if you have the old style
THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: Just GG Parts :: Just GG Brass CR (Old Alloy) - Esmokeguru
But its out of stock at the moment

Reactions: imeothanasis

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Thanks Leemc37,

So there are two styles of Just GG beside the already known two types of brass alloy so the New CR (no mater the material, SS, old brass, new brass) doesnt works with my Just GG?
I havent seen a new Style Just GG. Maybe the Just GG eSmoke Guru version? If that is the case then the part that I ordered is for the ESG version?
Yes, the esg versions are the new style. The new have the holes in the ac ring where as the old style are the solid ring type., you might aswell order the new style colector tank now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread