Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The differences on new Tilemahos are 4:

1. The clear tank has big wings on it, made by CNC
2. The base has no "GG" on it because wings are now on the tank
2. The channels on the housing are bigger now. They became at 4mm instead of 3mm
3. The center air hole is now a little smaller instead of 2,5mm that was before.

The first 2 differences were made because Vasilis wanted to see how engraving looks on clear tank and I agree that it was a very nice idea. And you will always have fresh engraving during time of use because clear tank is really inexpensive.

I removed "GG" from the base because I didnt want to have 2 logos on Tilemahos. Also, they would never be aligned.

The channels on housing are bigger for 2 reasons: 1. More liquid to the wick, that means ability to vape with even lower ohms and big increase on taste.

The center post hole became a little smaller because taste is depending A LOT on the air that comes to the wick and the way it comes to the wick. The speed of the air plays a big role too. But a small hole doesnt allow us to vape as we want and air control has no meaning. Also a small hole decrease the taste. There is a very fine line between the right hole and the other holes for the air. So after a lot of experiments and a lot of juice, Vasilis, me, babis and other Greek friends decided that the best hole is what we made on the center post because:

a. The atomizer is still very airy, so its air control has the same meaning as before
b. The taste became 100% better

Tilemahos is the most advanced system for vaping today. Now it became the most tasty too. It was the only thing that I wanted to improve, even if Tilemahos has a very nice taste as you all have said in past

67style

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Germany
when i understood all this right, then it is NOT the new Tilemahos that Imeo announced a few month ago, this is "only" (sorry for that word) an update for the existing Tilemahos.
Will there come a new Tilemahos in next time as well????

When i remember right, there was no new tilemahos announced. I think brem is talking about this "Ok, its a great update only for Tilemahos users guys. So every Tilemahos customer will be able to buy it. I will not make a new atomizer because Tilemahos is the best atomizer we can have to my humble opinion. Its short, its the shortest in the market vs its capacity, with very easy and steady air control, 2 collector tanks, medium hole for regular and direct inhaling too, liquid control, the easiest reffiling, clear tank, AD center pin , ability to make AD ring harder or softer by changing only 2 o-rings, removable rebuildable part. Tilemahos doesnt need any improvement at all, only serious upgrades!"

BABIS1098

Apr 18, 2012
greece
Hi friends :)

The new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion)

I want to inform you that after the great innovation of Tilemahos V2 Atomizer, Imeo and ESG decided to make a new update for it. The update was made, having in mind the flavor chasers.

After a long time of research and tests, we have made a new rebuildable part for Tilemahos, that has different diameters on Liquid channels and we changed the air system,
also the new Tilemahos V2plus comes with a special Drip Tip so you are ready to go :)

Of course you can use your own Drip Tip too if you want.

The result is incredible. Really smooth and very intense flavor.

Many GG friends here in Greece tested at ESG store the new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion) and they were excited because of the flavor that comes out of this Atomizer.

I also want to thank BABIS1098, (a very good friend and GG lover) for his tips and knowledge. He is an absolute flavor chaser.

Of course I want to thank Imeo for its huge patient while he was listening and producing our ideas. I am happy that he didnt kill me :)

All of you that already have Tilemahos, you can buy the new rebuildable part and enjoy the maximized Flavor.

Also: a. We engraved huge GG wings (made by CNC machine) on the clear tank.

b. Tilemahos V2plus Edition will come with drip tip on it, made on Imeo's machines

We hope that you will like a lot the new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion)

The price of the new Tilemahos V2plus will be 89.50 Euro

The sells begins thursday 27-08-2015

I wish you a nice day and dont forget...chase the flavor :)

Thank you

Vassilis

Vassilis thank you for you kind words. Tilemahos V2 plus with all that improvements will be the most integrated atomizer that we have seen......

Last edited:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
yes guys, its not the new upgrade, its a "tasty"change to existing Tilemahos rebuildable part
Hi Imeo, will the upcoming upgrade have the same "tasty" changes as this version? When do you think you will show the upgrade you are working on now?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Imeo, will the upcoming upgrade have the same "tasty" changes as this version? When do you think you will show the upgrade you are working on now?
some of the new rebuildables will have it, some not River, so you can choose what suits you better :)

Reactions: Patricko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread