Status
Not open for further replies.

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Hi Friends,

I have to inform you that for personal reasons I decide to stop the cooperation after 5 years with Imeo.

I want to thank you all for your great support.

I hope you are pleased with our service all these years and I hope you will stay our customers.

Thank you

Vassilis
This is some really sad news.
Service and helpfulness was always great!
Wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi friends,
i want to thank you all one last time from my GG Home here in this forum :)
Please believe me i am sad too :(
I will never forget you and the gread moments we had :)

I am sure Imeo will do the best for you and serve you like allways.
The Reasons are personaly between me and Imeo and i think it is not right to speak about this.
Many of you said i was a part of GG, that honers me that you see me like that :) I will always be a part of GG no one can delete 5 years :)
With Imeo i had bad moments but also we had great moments together and a very strong relationship and i want to remember only the good moments we had.

Thank you
Vassilis

vougiouklakis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2012
Imeo Land-Athens
Hi friends,
i want to thank you all one last time from my GG Home here in this forum :)
Please believe me i am sad too :(
I will never forget you and the gread moments we had :)

I am sure Imeo will do the best for you and serve you like allways.
The Reasons are personaly between me and Imeo and i think it is not right to speak about this.
Many of you said i was a part of GG, that honers me that you see me like that :) I will always be a part of GG no one can delete 5 years :)
With Imeo i had bad moments but also we had great moments together and a very strong relationship and i want to remember only the good moments we had.

Thank you
Vassilis

No comment...........:(:(

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
I thought i should not comment on this, but it seems "things" are to blame. I have spent many years working with people who are struggling to find a way out of difficult situations. And these years has taught me the following: Where there is a will there is a way - and there is more than one way to understand a conflict. So if all are speaking the truth about no-one wanted this to happened, well .... :) But as most of us also know .. sad things happens and life goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread