Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Its rare to see a yank quote mm! I have a pico but mt vtc mini died so im looking to replace or just sit the refund and wait.

Hey, I even had to do those conversions to metric by hand.:D

For this size stuff, metric makes it a lot easier to judge size better than 7/8" vs. 15/16". An 8 foot length of lumber though.................:pervy:

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
My pico arrived! Not the best pic, but comparison to my alien....
20170209_151913.jpg

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
All I gotta say is wow! Just....WOW! I wish I would have bought one sooner. I WILL be buying another as soon as I figure out how to sell my 2nd alien. Id rather have 2 picos than 2 aliens.

yes the lil`Pico is a cracker-jack of a device...
it is small, but the operating board inside, like many other Joyetech/Eleaf/Wismec mods, is very usable, reliable, easy to use with the latest in features

I have many of those units with that board inside and I enjoy them all - no doubt, my favorite of all...

:evil:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Damn it... I just bought the Resins... The red and the green... Efun had the best price even with shipping... 9. :ohmy:
I'm jealous of that Resin Pico purchase, @DebbieNY ! Post pictures when they get to you, please. I bet they will be beautiful.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
All I gotta say is wow! Just....WOW! I wish I would have bought one sooner. I WILL be buying another as soon as I figure out how to sell my 2nd alien. Id rather have 2 picos than 2 aliens.

Not to worry. There's a saying around here, you can never have too many mods:D

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Believe me, @Nanny22 , I had no intention of buying any more Picos and I was resolved to the fact that picking up a bronze wasn't necessary, but oh my Lord... Those things are purty. :hubba:

God knows I don't need any more of them, but they are the perfect combination of function, form, weight, and power for me, despite the tank width limit. I've got many mods now (10/20/30/50w iSticks, Target Minis, Mini Volts, Evic VTC Minis, Tesla Nanos, a VS rDNA 40, SMY DNA75s, S-Body Macros, and a gorgeous white & black snake skin Therion with the black frame), but the Picos are what I carry around with me daily... These 'lil buggers are just SO damned cute! :wub:

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Well, to be fair, those 2 devices are somewhat different being that the Alien is a dual battery mod. I have an Alien along with 2 Picos and I run them all at about the same wattage and I get a lot longer battery life on the Alien because of the 2 batteries. It is somewhat bulkier so if I need something smaller and lighter I use my Picos.

That Melo III tank isn't very good though IMO. I have 2 TFV8 Babys and 2 Aspire Cleitos that make up my regular rotation now.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
How are your Pico's holding up? I noticed some bought them in May last year. I have a grey one I use daily and love it. It is only nearing its first month of use.

I have a black one in my stash drawer and a pink one on the way, lol. The resin ones look really nice too.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Haven't had an issue with eFun yet, @MikeADore . I usually don't order much from them, as they charge for shipping, but sometimes they have much better deals than FT does even with the shipping. FT has the Resins listed now, but you can't choose the color & their price is higher ($43.23 vs $36.99). I ordered 2 & a Merlin Mini and, even with the few extra dollars of shipping, the cost was still lower than FT (especially when the black MM was $20.99 vs FT's price of $29.99).

I always check Efun & Gearbest against Fasttech, as they usually run flash sales on stuff, whereas with FT they have to have a coupon going. They do drop prices often, but it's usually in small increments. On a lot of big ticket stuff, they will offer a MAP code. They did that initially with the 1st Merlins and other Augvape tanks, but Augvape got wind of it when people mentioned it here on ECF, so they aren't allowed to do it any more. I picked up some great RTAs at GB for about 1/2 the price others were charging. ;)

Last edited:

GreenMonster

Jan 24, 2017
Southeastern, MA
That Melo III tank isn't very good though IMO.

I've been trying to figure out if buying the pico w/ the melo 3 is a decent deal. RMV has the pico for $21 and $30 w/ the melo. I'm thinking the the $9 would be better spent on another tank, and most reviews on the melo aren't the greatest (even at $9).

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I've been trying to figure out if buying the pico w/ the melo 3 is a decent deal. RMV has the pico for $21 and $30 w/ the melo. I'm thinking the the $9 would be better spent on another tank, and most reviews on the melo aren't the greatest (even at $9).
I can only tell you that I have a Melo 3 that I never use. I could never get the draw the way I wanted it, and I have too many other tanks that I enjoy to fool with one I don't. After that initial purchase that included the Melo, I held off until the Pico was offered without it and bought three more of them.

Cletis

Feb 10, 2017
Will the Eleaf Lemo Drip RDA fit on the iStick Pico 75w? I have enjoyed the original Melo 3 tank that came with it for many months now ( to the above post, I had to use the ECL coils ( from eleaf) for the best taste and draw on the melo 3 tank)...But I want to try an RDA out now...and Eleaf products have never let me down thus far. Can anyone confirm whether or not it will fit?

Reactions: MikeADore

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
The Melo 3 came off last night and replaced with a baby beast(I have 4 of those laying here). To be honest, I like the Melo 3, though the flavor isnt quite as good as the bb. But the preinstalled .3ohm coil started giving dry hits after about 4 hours. At 35 watts. I then stuck the .5 ohm in and it was great, also at 35 watts. Unfortunately, it lasted all of an hour and just quit working. I pulled the coil out....in 2 pieces. For some reason it melted. Shouldnt have at 35 watts. I was going to use the Melo 3 and buy up a bunch of triton coils, but not now. Ill stick with the baby beast. 2 weeks on this coil so far, also at 35 watts(.4ohm Q2). Not sure if anyone else had the same issue with the coils in the Melo 3, but that was enough to turn me off. The pico itself though, awesome! Cant say enough good about it.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
The Melo 3 came off last night and replaced with a baby beast(I have 4 of those laying here). To be honest, I like the Melo 3, though the flavor isnt quite as good as the bb. But the preinstalled .3ohm coil started giving dry hits after about 4 hours. At 35 watts. I then stuck the .5 ohm in and it was great, also at 35 watts. Unfortunately, it lasted all of an hour and just quit working. I pulled the coil out....in 2 pieces. For some reason it melted. Shouldnt have at 35 watts. I was going to use the Melo 3 and buy up a bunch of triton coils, but not now. Ill stick with the baby beast. 2 weeks on this coil so far, also at 35 watts(.4ohm Q2). Not sure if anyone else had the same issue with the coils in the Melo 3, but that was enough to turn me off. The pico itself though, awesome! Cant say enough good about it.

I like the Melo 3 just fine - it is just I have tanks I like better (eGo ONE & Kanger subtanks)

I like the RBA heads that go in it - this one is best IMO , very robust and works a champ...

- Anyvape Sega Tank RDA V2 Coil Head 0.5ohm (1 piece) Fits Atlantis and Melo also

this one is pretty good too...
- Eleaf Melo 2 RBA (ECR Head) - Eleaf Coils - Eleaf - Tanks & Coils

this one a little goofy...
- Aspire Triton RTA RBA Kit - Aspire Coils - Aspire - Tanks & Coils

VapeSmart

upload_2017-2-10_18-8-42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread