PICO! THE tiniest LITTLE TC MOD IVE EVER SEEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK all I saw this and had to start a thread. its the istick Pico 75w TC mod.
...How friggin' cute
-Powered by One High-rate 18650 cell(Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
-Output Mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
-Output Wattage Range: 1W - 75W
-Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
-Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
-Temperature Control range: 100-315℃/200-600℉ (TC modes)
-Recommended Match: istick Pico and MELO III Mini
-Firmware Upgradeable
-Size: 45mm*23mm*70.5mm
-510 Thread Type
-Tiny and Beautiful Appearance
PICO PICO.jpg

I have to say Im kind of impressed. a single 18650 mod, 75 watts, TC with Firmware upgrades! all in this mod that could (seemingly) fit into an altoids tin. what a world!
Im not sure when itll be out, but its available for pre-order at heaven gifts for USD $52
75W Eleaf iStick Pico TC Full Kit W/O Battery

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
why is everybody so impressed by the size of this thing.?..haven't we all seen the Artery Nugget by now? It's alot smaller and also has TC.
Agreed, it doesn't have a 18650 battery, but the Xvostick and Aspire Plato do, and if you include the tank of this thing, they are both smaller........so I don't understand the hype....

Last edited:
Ive never heard of either of those. upon looking them up I can say I would pick the pico for a couple reasons. the recessed 510 type mods have never been my favorites, just cuz it seems like a pain if i want to use a dripper or different tank so theres that. and vs the Nugget Id prefer the pico bc its 18650 capabilities, and its 75w max. I wouldve said name too but cmon, the nugget? Thats friggin adorable! lol looking at the specs it does appear that the nugget is a bit smaller. all boils down to personal preference...yet again... is it me or am I seeing a pattern here? lol

Last edited:

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Cool,

I think that the Nugget and the other little one with the carbon fiber cant remember the name of it look nicer. But this one does take a 18650.

Mini Volt by Council of Vapors is the other one. 40W, 1300mah built in battery (I believe its only tested to 1100mah), no TC, almost the same size as the nugget.

The PICO would probably be my choice for stealth vaping as it takes an 18650 battery and should last the longest (also 75W with TC). But really I find my snow wolf mini to do the job pretty well.

Reactions: rhelton

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Mini Volt by Council of Vapors is the other one. 40W, 1300mah built in battery (I believe its only tested to 1100mah), no TC, almost the same size as the nugget.

The PICO would probably be my choice for stealth vaping as it takes an 18650 battery and should last the longest (also 75W with TC). But really I find my snow wolf mini to do the job pretty well.
Yah it looks pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread