Status
Not open for further replies.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
How's this for a $2 metal toothbrush holder from Factory 2U? It's brushed metal (ala eVic) and wide enough to hold my eVic, Vamo, and a tall eGo on my nightstand. Kewl!

toothbrushvape.jpg

Last edited:

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
WHY didn't I read this before I embarrassed the poor ACE hardware guy trying to figure out a lanyard solution? LMAO

Hey, I thought I was the only person who put o-rings around the tube of my mods. I have them on my eVic, AcryliMax, Silver Bullet, and even on my eGo Twist. I do it for two reasons:

1) the o-rings in the middle have a lanyard loop on them so I can wear them on a lanyard, and
2) they protect the mods if they get knocked over on a table.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
My eVic with my new AMP Tank on top. This thing vapes like a champ!

Also, I've got the eVic covered with a woodgrain wrap from JWraps, and one of my home-made lanyard loops, and a "mod talisman" that I made. The drip tip is an acrylic drip tip from DripTipDesignz.

The other mod is my "I'm in VA/PA/WV for this vape meet, so I'm probably concealed carrying. What was that you said about my mod?" mod... ;-)

stereodreamer-albums-evic-picture217725-amptank.jpg

Last edited:

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
I just got a great deal from Totally Wicked in the UK, got the Evic head in the yoyo sale for £48.79 (39% discount), ordered a black tube kit from Vapers Juice for £9.95. So my Evic adventure is about to start and i will post photo when it arrives.

It arrived but its got the old head without screws, should i be that bothered? I have sent email to TW and await a reply.

Edit :- received a reply from TW they will send out a pre-paid envelope to return and replace.
Great service...

Last edited:

professeur

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Athens, Greece
I've post some pictures on new members, please allow me to post also here my combination:

eVic + bOd by Leo + Kanger Protank (with head extension and Kanger's ring):

IMG_1915.jpg

Without the head extension:

IMG_1894.jpg

With 18350 battery:

IMG_1906.jpg

The head extension (for safety reasons to prevent any leakage at the head) is a little bit ugly but its also very practical on handling:

IMG_1909.jpg

:)

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
It arrived but its got the old head without screws, should i be that bothered? I have sent email to TW and await a reply.

Edit :- received a reply from TW they will send out a pre-paid envelope to return and replace.
Great service...

Update to above post:-

My eVic head was replaced by TW, now got the updated screw head but, the third party usb lead did not recognise the eVic on windows 7.
I have ordered an original lead and will now have to wait to see if it fixes the issue.
I can still use the eVic and do like it but at the moment i cannot update or use the software.

Anyone else had issues with a third party lead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread