Favorite Atty on the Reo Grand

Discussion in 'Polls' started by clyde2801, Dec 11, 2010.

?

What's your favorite atty/carto on the Reo Grand

1. Cisco LR 510 atty

2. Cisco LR 306 atty

3. Joye LR 510 atty

4. Joye LR 306 atty

5. SLB LR 510 atty

6. SLB LR 306 atty

7. Eastmall LR 510 atty

8. Eastmall LR 306 atty

9. Other LR 510 atty

10. Other LR 306 atty

11. Non LR 510 atty

12. Non LR 306 atty

13. LR 510 carto

14. Non LR 510 carto

15. other- atty or carto (901, 801, kr808d, etc)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Reo Grand owners, there's been a LOT of discussion about which atty or carto people prefer on their mods. Vote for whichever one you prefer, and leave a comment if you want to plead your case. Sorry everything can't be discussed in detail; there's only room for 15 choices!

Thanks.

2. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

aw..darn..didn't get my grand yet...so this should be quite helpful....:)

3. lugnut13

lugnut13 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I find I prefer the Cisco LR 306 on most Battery, Atomizer, Juice combinations because it seems to give a richer flavor if you keep the atty wet, and the vapor can be quite massive on a shorter pull than compared to the LR 510 sometimes.

It does seem to use more juice but I have not measured it to be sure yet. One point I failed to realize before though was some drip tips can crack on these 306's. There are new types out that I'm waiting to try but seems you can avoid cracking if you are more careful when putting drip tip on and taking off. Try not to push it down all the way, just a gentle twist until it is on.

4. SharonLM

SharonLM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

In the beautiful coal mining country of Ohio!
    Since I've only tried two, the LR510 from Rob (which I believe is Eastlake) and my 901's because I have a lot of them, I voted for the LR510. From everything I've read, the Cisco LR306 if dynamite, but I haven't got one and so I couldn't vote for it.

Great idea for a poll Clyde!! Thanks

5. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wish we could have voted for two. I really like the Cisco LR 306, what I voted for or IKV 306. I have two slightly different Cisco LR 306 from two different places. They are a little different in the size of the bottom diamter but both are supposed to be Cisco or Cisco designed. All seem to vape pretty close. And I like the EM LR510 that Rob sent better than any other 510 attys I've tried. The 510 looks better with all my pretty drip tips but as more and longer, different colored drip tips come out I'll probably be using mostly LR 306s. The best looking 306 DT, and what I use the most are the black and clear Cannon.

I haven't tried 6volt for Grand yet. Not sure what will be the best.

I haven't had any cracking of the 306 DT but I don't push them down very far.

Alice

6. Harley

Harley Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Clyde,,, For me the LR 306 seems to give me the best vapor an TH,, Flavor is A+. I use mainly PG liquid and do NOT use the reducer in the feed tube.... Vapor is very warm, To some it may be to warm, But i like it.....

7. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So far I like the Ikenvape LR 306's the best on the Grand.

8. Big Daddy Harley

Big Daddy Harley Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have fallen for the cisco LR 510, got about the right draw and temp, waiting for Rob to get the Em 510's so I can try them if they are even close will be going that route

9. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have tried and like the others but my all day atty on the Grand is the Eastmall Lr 510 :)

10. doubledown

doubledown Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been using the Joye 510 LRs exclusively on the Grande but recently I have had two of them come apart from their thread bases within days of putting them into use. I'll be trying the EM 510s soon.

11. murtcepS

murtcepS Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

I ordered some LR-510's from Greenhouse One and I'm very impressed. Excellent performance on the Grand,and you can't beat the price. Check out the vapor cloud in my profile pic....That's a GH1 LR-510 with 30% VG liquid. Delicious!

12. SharonLM

SharonLM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

In the beautiful coal mining country of Ohio!
    Winged, I also bought some LR 510's from Greenhouse. Haven't used them yet so your post is appreciated. I purchased some menthol liquid from them and yuck, not good. However, their customer service and shipping speed is fairly good. So all in all, I'll order from them again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.