Status
Not open for further replies.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
all brass parts I purchased for estirigon and tilemahos came without o-ring either ... it's a pitty since I'm part of those thinking it would be included for sure ...

Same here with all brass parts.
Fortunately I had enough spares I saved for cold days
So I was able to complete what needed.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Big Ev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Solomon Islands and Australia.
Hi Imeo,
I recently received my order from the preorder. Control rings, connectors etc. I was dissapointed to find that they do not have orings, this was a surprise to me as all previous purchases of GG items always included them. I also received 2 brass knurled connectors and although one of them is okay it is not as good as an earlier GG control ring , the other is not suitable quality to be GG.

I have contacted the seller and they are helpful concerning the connector issue and their original service was excellent, however apparently orings have to be purchased seperately. I would have appreciated being notified of this before purchase so I could have purchased orings at the same time.

Thanks.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Big, my sellers already know that they have to include o-rings to orders. Your GG seller just forgot it.

But I have to stop sending o-rings together with the spare parts because its too complicated for the sellers.

I never send o-rings in past together with spares. I only do this the last 6 months. But I have to stop it again.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Oh man... my 2x1 Esterigon button O-ring just broke and i don't have a spare - still all my GG stuff seems to be lost :(

I ordered a set from gg-store but it will take a while to ship here.

Currently the only mod I use, the rest are MIA... any chance anyone in the US has a space 2x1 Esterigon pin O-ring they can send? I will pay whatever amount for it and shipping.

Alternatively.. has anyone been able to find something to replace this at a place like Home Depot or other hardware stores? Checking Amazon I found one set of O-rings but the smallest is 3x1...

This is such a bummer.

I know I already ordered, but if I can find a way to get a 2x1 O-ring to my mailbox ASAP I will take it! Hell.. even any temporary tips or tricks to get the button working?

Right now I'm just using it without the O-ring but obviously the button falls out and it's not safe to use in this way.. but it's all I have to vape at the moment.

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread