The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG series o-rings guide

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Jun 12, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Itshak

Itshak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Israel

Same here with all brass parts.
    Fortunately I had enough spares I saved for cold days
    So I was able to complete what needed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. monkkx

monkkx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    paris, abu dhabi
    I wouldn't mind if they send the o-ring in a sachet, if it saves them some time ... but it would be good to get a fully functional spare part ...

• Like Like x 2
  3. EntryNumber

EntryNumber Full Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Achberg, Germany
    Thanks Imeo. I bought a brass AD ring for my GG4S yesterday. Let's see if it comes with O-ring ;).

4. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    My sellers know now Entry. Lets see if they will do it !

I am sure they will

5. Big Ev

Big Ev Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Imeo,
    I recently received my order from the preorder. Control rings, connectors etc. I was dissapointed to find that they do not have orings, this was a surprise to me as all previous purchases of GG items always included them. I also received 2 brass knurled connectors and although one of them is okay it is not as good as an earlier GG control ring , the other is not suitable quality to be GG.

I have contacted the seller and they are helpful concerning the connector issue and their original service was excellent, however apparently orings have to be purchased seperately. I would have appreciated being notified of this before purchase so I could have purchased orings at the same time.

Thanks.

6. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Big, my sellers already know that they have to include o-rings to orders. Your GG seller just forgot it.

But I have to stop sending o-rings together with the spare parts because its too complicated for the sellers.

I never send o-rings in past together with spares. I only do this the last 6 months. But I have to stop it again.

7. subver

subver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    United States
    Oh man... my 2x1 Esterigon button O-ring just broke and i don't have a spare - still all my GG stuff seems to be lost :(

I ordered a set from gg-store but it will take a while to ship here.

Currently the only mod I use, the rest are MIA... any chance anyone in the US has a space 2x1 Esterigon pin O-ring they can send? I will pay whatever amount for it and shipping.

Alternatively.. has anyone been able to find something to replace this at a place like Home Depot or other hardware stores? Checking Amazon I found one set of O-rings but the smallest is 3x1...

This is such a bummer.

I know I already ordered, but if I can find a way to get a 2x1 O-ring to my mailbox ASAP I will take it! Hell.. even any temporary tips or tricks to get the button working?

Right now I'm just using it without the O-ring but obviously the button falls out and it's not safe to use in this way.. but it's all I have to vape at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AdamAnd

AdamAnd Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    I know it must be here somewhere and I used to know but what type of O-rings are used ?
    Nitrile(Buna-N)
    Silicone
    Fluorocarbon I need to replace O-rings on the TAE Thanks Adam

• Like Like x 1
  9. subver

subver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    United States
    Pretty sure they are viton o-rings.

• Like Like x 2