GG series o-rings guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

medman1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Tampa
after my holidays I will send to cov a lot of stuff like engraved tubes, connectors, telescopes, o-rings, ceramics, buttons, CT etc
Will you be sending any SS 4in1 caps?They are on your list but not at COV.I know there were limited quantities of the brass but what about the SS?
I have asked several times in several places for weeks but have gotten no response from anyone about them.
I did receive my GGTS the other day and it is very nice.
What about the magnet upgrade for the switch?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
this 4 in 1 cap is on preorders list, so it will be ready in about 2,5 months med. What is ready for now will be send to Bruce.

I am not making magnets any more but I think there are some places where they make magnets that may fit on switch. Other people here know better than me so I am sure they will help you on this issue:)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
1.78 by 1.78 imeo? Confuses me. I has to rebuild peny today and Dan was that ish hard to pull apart! What is the size oring for the bottom of positive pin? You say 1.78 wiki says 1.8

My fault, I didn't update the wiki (Imeo updated first post on august 22)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
It seems that is not common to find the exact metric sizes of o-rings in USA, so I was thinking in the AS568 sizes as an alternative, for example:

Odysseus in short mode:

Official metric O-Rings sizes:
(Inner diameter x Cross section (thickness) in Millimeters)

16 x 1.5 (2) Odysseus base, between refilling cap and body
1.78 x 1.78 Under center pin
9 x 2 Between caps

AS568 closest available sizes:

lirn8.jpg

will those (AS568) o-rings work ok?

I'm looking for an alternative, standardized measurement and equivalent to the official sizes, to include in the GG Wiki O-Rings guide.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Oh, and that replacement for the 9 x 2 may or may not work. I had better luck with a 3/32" cross section for that application, the 1/16" allowed a little air ingress and caused some flooding on my Ody (tried that size replacement a while back after losing the original o-ring, I suspect that o-ring I used was my problem but can't be 100% positive, it was quite a while ago). For the record, I'm still using that 3/8 x 3/32 for my Ody top cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread